so scary

nicky1980

Reaction score
i nearly fainted in asda today we got all the shopping done got to check out and just started seeing stars and feeling sick my hubby was great but i was scared to death ive never had that before

Ive had that a few times its horrible isnt it. Make sure you have water and a snack with you wherever you go. My mum fainted loads when she was pregnant too! x

ahh ive fainted and nearly fainted a couple times, yesterday was one actually.
it mostly happens to me when i get out the bath lol. to help make sure you always have water and a snack as said above as it could be because your sugar or water levels are too low. Don't have a bath thats too hot (thats my problem) and when that feeling comes over you, try and find somewhere to sit, put your head on your lap and breath in and out until the feeling passes. xx

Ive been getting this a lot, I keep some sweets in my bag for an emergency sugar rush, and try to always have a bottle of water close to hand as that really does help.
Try and stay cool too, so if you go shopping and the heatings on in the shops whip your coat off so you dont over heat.

You will start to know the signs of it happening and hopefully you can do something about it rather than actually fainting.

I have been worried about going places on my own incase I faint but now Im prepared Im getting better, plus I make sure if Im out for a while I have lots of breaks and have a sit down with a drink :)

Its very scary esp at first as you have no control over yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back