Ill......again

teampc

Reaction score
I'm getting fed up of this now, I'm Ill again :(

On Saturday I nearly fainted in tesco, then when I got home my heart was going like crazy, we had VIP tickets to the ice hockey so I pulled myself together and off we went, but it was a mistake, I enjoyed the game but felt like poo, my heart was going crazy I felt sick urgh then by the time we got home I felt like death plus by that point my back was killing me.....I got in to bed practically crying!
Then spent yesterday with a sore throat and cough and still in pain, and today I have added throwing up to the list of problems :(

I'm fed up of being Ill, it seems like I have been sick every couple of weeks :( is anyone else finding themselves constantly sick

I can totally get where you're coming from hun! I didn't suffer from morning sickness during my last pregnancy, but this time was sick 24 hours every day until around 20 weeks. I had a shocking cold that put me in bed for 2 weeks at Christmas so I missed Christmas & New Year! I have really low blood pressure now, so have been suffering headaches, palpitations & black outs too!
I keep wondering if I will have a full week where I will enjoy this pregnancy??!! I have shocking skin (loads of spots) & also have eczema at the same time.
I know it'll all be worth it once bubs arrives - but it doesn't make it any easier!

So I totally understand you & feel our moans & groans are perfectly justifiable hun x

Sunnyb xxx

I have low blood pressure and developed a heart murmur too, so have been getting the palpitations etc, so like you even when I'm not sick I'm still not well lol

How come no one ever mentions this part of pregnancy lol
X

Yep I haven't felt right for a long while. My sinus playing up, headaches, dizzyness and often get heaviness in my chest area. (At least I can say I'm not *being* sick! Touvh wood) but just felt off for ages :(

These secret bad things about pregnancy aren't nice at all lol
I can see why no one ever warns you

Most people will talk about heartburn, morning sickness & the delivery. But nobody seems to mention anything else. I got really bad piles towards the end of my last pregnancy & have already had piles for about 10 days back in January! I suppose nobody mentions it because as soon as your baby is placed in your arms all the illness, pain etc. just vanishes & the love you feel washes all the bad memories away! Believe me I didn't have the easiest labour or birth with Joseph (I'm not going into details as it's pretty unpleasant). I am an only child & always wanted a large family, but after Joseph I said no more & here I am 6 years on expecting my 2nd. Being a mum makes it all soooooo worth while x

Sunnyb xxx

Every time my little dude kicks I know it's all worth it :)

Oh piles....I'm hoping to side step that one lol and I'm not thinking about the birth part yet, but at least by that point I'll know I get to see my baby at the end of the pain :)

A www on a side note my dog Tilly is all cuddled up to me trying to make me feel better

I've had those twice so far!! Very painful and no one warns u!! X

Ok I'm sorry to moan.....but aaarrrrgggghhhhh

I'm now coughing so much it's making me throw up and I am in s much pain from all the coughing it's ridiculous, I'm not sleeping cus of the pain and the coughing, and nothing seems to help at all

Sorry ladies, I needed to moan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back