Christmas shopping!

fifi211

Reaction score
I have done loads of my chirstmas shopping today and while hubby is watching the football I have started wrapping.............

I can't help it I was bored :oops:

Don't worry - I already have quite a few presents bought and wrapped.
In fact all of DD's presents (apart from maybe a few stocking fillers if we see something nice) are bought, and I'm waiting on a few of DH's presents that I've ordered to be delivered.
I don't have much more to get really, just have to think of something nice to get DH that he hasn't asked for!

Oh and shop for the rest of our family's which will be fun! In fact this year I'm leaving it up to DH as my choices last year were obviously not good enough (none of them are anywhere to be seen when you go round their houses!!)

I don't feel so bad now then :D

I've got nearly everything, just need to get for hubby, a few more bits for Jamie and then it's just wine and chocs for a few people.

I always worry about what I buy for hubby's family in case they don't like what I buy :?

am not doing alot in the means of xmas presents this year :cry: me and dh have to spend the money on fixing the car so we can sell her for a familly car , and also our 4d scan !

shall be buying for my little brothers but thats probably about it prob lil gifts for mum but she'd rather we get more for the baby !

I'm doing christmas shopping on line now!!

Can't believe there is so little time left, my girls want heelies and the adults in my family know they won't be getting a lot as we are saving for baby

I bought my christmas cards! I am thinking about writing them tomorrow - next weekend we are off christmas shopping!

Trying to get organised this year!

Ive not even thought about it :shock:

Grr tho, we told MIL we are only buying for the children of the family this yr as we have bubba on the way and you should have seen her sour face!!

Nice one tho for being orginised.

Nicola g said:
Ive not even thought about it :shock:

Grr tho, we told MIL we are only buying for the children of the family this yr as we have bubba on the way and you should have seen her sour face!!

Nice one tho for being orginised.

We had a similar situation this year as we have had to cut back a bit due to baby and several people weren't suited :roll:

Gem, I got my cards today as well :D Hubby is out tomorrow night so am gonna sit and write them - organisation is the key :wink:

practically done mine too, not wrapped yet, although I do have the paper. Just vouchers to get now and a few bits and then I'm done :D

We haven't done anything yet! Got James birthday presents to buy too :shock: Haven't a clue what to buy James, everytime we ask what he'd like he changes his mind. The only thing the remains constant is his request for a Nintendo DS, but don't really want to buy him one of those as he spends too much time on the PS3 as it is!

I have been telling OH that there's not much time left and we really should start buying some pressies but he's not bothered yet.
We normally start panic buying mid December :lol:

i HATE xmas shopping. Im keeping my bum planted firmly in my seat and im gonna order everything online. Im a reet lazy cow. :D

I'm starting at the Trafford Centre tomorrow night. No idea where anything's going to go because everywhere is in a right tip trying to "tidy up" the spare room for a nursery....

I like all this talk about not buying much though. I've been waiting for my family to suggest it to me but all I'm getting is hints for what they want! Worse still is that I've got 4 30th's coming up and another 3 30th's (including mine) and 3 x parents 60th's next year. As if next year wasn't going to be expensive enough :rotfl:

Done mine.... :oops:

I remember what it was like last time when i was 32 weeks pregnant and rushing round trying to do xmas shopping, this one is due same time of year so this time i'm prepared!

sazzylou said:
i HATE xmas shopping. Im keeping my bum planted firmly in my seat and im gonna order everything online. Im a reet lazy cow. :D

Budge up on that sofa i'm with you :wink:

I cant do much in the way of xmas shopping this yr, OH has left to live at his Mums and Im REALLY struggling to pay the rent & bills on my own which sucks :wall:

I changed up my shrapnel jar though lol talk about desperate measures!!!! :cry: I got £50 out of it so that can go towards some :D

still not bought any xmas pressies. Not got any pressies for James' bday on 21st Dec either. Haven't a clue what to get him, he still says he wants a nintendo ds. We've got a ps3 already so don't need any more consoles :?

FeeFee said:
sazzylou said:

room for a third one? Praise be to Saint Amazon!!

We are cutting right down on gifts this year too.

Happybunny said:
FeeFee said:
sazzylou said:

room for a third one? Praise be to Saint Amazon!!

We are cutting right down on gifts this year too.

And a fourth one! I did all mine last weekend from Next Directory online, it is well worth the delivery fee not to have to go to town, esp in a months time when i expect to be the size of a house!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back