Did I nearly pass out? Normall?

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Iv been feeling quite sick today, but not really more than usual.
I was just cooking tea, and then the room started spining, so I went and sat down, then I kept seeing dots and then things started going black and it felt like I was going to pass out.
But as the room was getting black I was feeling so sick and then went and puked up for 20 minutes (sorry tmi).
Iv never had that before, where I thought I was gonna pass out.
It really scared me =/
Is it anything to worry about do you think?
I hope babys ok.

i'd say your blood pressure is low go get checkked out as soon as you can just to be on the safe side, mabe you over did it?

I hadent done anything today though, except lay in front of the tv watching the grinch over and over again :lol:
But then again all id eaten untill 5:30 was 1 ginger biscuit...

jazzmum2be said:
I hadent done anything today though, except lay in front of the tv watching the grinch over and over again :lol:
But then again all id eaten untill 5:30 was 1 ginger biscuit...
well that could be it then but still get checked out to be on the safe side :hug:

It is normal to feel like that in pregnancy, it could have been a drop in blood pressure or the fact you hadn't eaten, get yourself checked over anyway just to be on the safe side and it will put your mind at ease if nothing else. Make sure you eat regularly, I know its hard with the morning sickness but even if its a bit of dry toast its something and make sure your getting plenty of fluids. Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

I would say you nearly passed out.... that's exactly how I feel when im going to pass out... not eating wont help hun, i know your feeling crap but is there nothing u can manage to eat and are you drinking?? xx

Yeah I drink loads.
But when I feel sick, eating food literally makes me retch (sorry tmi)
I will try and eat tomorrow when I get up though
:hug: :hug:

Hi sorry to hear you had a bit of a moment. Were you too hot at the time?

I had a moment about 4 weeks ago. I was at a funeral of all places!!!! The room was packed and I had wrapped up warm with big coat and scarves and there were no seats left. I was fine until about 20 mins in and I suddenly felt very ill, very hot and dizzy and I thought I was going to pass out. To save any embarresment I got my husband to take me outside and I sat outside for a good 20 mins until the stars round my head had stopped and I felt normal again!.
I've learnt not to get too hot now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back