So Not This Time... Morning AF :(

cookie88

Reaction score
So AF announced its arrival today :( had bad cramps sat and sunday and boooom there it was this morning!

This was the first time I'd felt I could be pregnant so feeling pretty deflated and tricked now but I guess there's next month :(

Makes you realise how bad you want your BFP but I've just gotta let dear mother nature take her course, we will all get there one day hey!

Just wanna thank everyone for all the support and advice, don't think I would of survived the wait without you all!

Good luck to all the TTC's. Can't wait for all the updates

Cookie xxx

Hi Cookie

:hug:

I'm sorry that the witch got you in the end....Maybe you will get a Xmas BFP which will be the best pressie EVER

Good luck next cycle and hava good pamper this week - you deserve it!!

Thanks hun. Just wanna soak in the bath with a large glass of wine but our boilers broken so not hot water OR heating. Bad times lol

Yea xmas BFP would be great so just gotta wait and see! Although the witch is really punishing me today lol, pains so bad, all down my legs so feel like I'm dragging my feet when I walk lol

Cheers for all the support though hun xxx

So sorry to hear that, I'm sure everyone here knows exactly where you're coming from. :(

All the best for December. x x

Last edited:
So sorry to hear that hun but FX for the best Christmas prezzie ever & you get your BFP in December
xxx

Sorry to hear that hun :hug:
Here's to a Christmas bfp :)
Xxx

Sorry to hear that Cookie. That witch is a real bitch!! We've all been there with her tricks, it sucks. Hope you had that glass of wine :) Lots of baby dust for next month xxx

Thanks guys :)

Yea had the wine but the boiler man didn't turn up so still no heating and hot water so feeling extra pants now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back