So....January due dates, are we ready?!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Well its Christmas day in like 2 weeks and 2 days so thought I'd check on us January ladies!

Are you ready? Any last minute.com bits needed?

I personally cant really get over how quick this is going, and it feels like most of the year has run away, like Xmas is on the doorstep and I didn't do anything in the summer! Feel cheated! Lol. I guess when your pregnant it's your main focus. I can't say I've enjoyed it much, but I do regret wishing the time away as it's come round so fast.

Just about to put my cot up by the way :)

So January ladies.....spill! X

2 weeks on sat till xmas and then 2 and a half weeks till i am due scary

good luck with the cot i hate flat pack xx

Yay!! :D so cool isn't it!?

Yeah the blooming thing is heavy too, and I'm crippled with a bad back so I'm just gonna make out like I want to put it up, when OH really is and he doesn't know it yet :) x

Awww how exciting, post pics when its up!! :D
I know what you mean, this pregnancy has seriously flooowwwwn by, like im blinking and missing 3 weeks!

All I have left now is to pick up the pushchair tomorrow, waiting on the arrival of the carseat and need a few more blankets an Im all done!

The moses basket is in the loft cus its so mahoosive but will just get my mum to get it down in a few weeks :)

Hope everyones doing well!! :D

Yay!! :D so cool isn't it!?

Yeah the blooming thing is heavy too, and I'm crippled with a bad back so I'm just gonna make out like I want to put it up, when OH really is and he doesn't know it yet :) x

don't lift it, i would get oh to do it i like the sounds of your plan, i like it :dance: sneaky's best lol xx

I've put my tree up today but still got rest of the room to 'trim up',probably earliest I've ever put it up but at least it's done now (got scratched to death sortin the branches on it tho :()

i have to get a few bits for my hossy bag still and pack it!!
get my pram for my in laws but will do that after xmas,and wash all the moses basket covers!!
also have my ds 4th birthday on the 20th .

I have everything for baby misnus some toiletries but I just don't want to put my hospital bag together it seems like it might tempt fate, already been told I probably won't go full term and she'll come early, already head down, she's dropped and I think she is engaging it flipping hurts lol. xx

Sounds like we are all organised so far! Ahh I hope your LO doesn't come too early pixie! X

Same I've got too much to do lol but she can't come on the due date as the dad is best man at his best friends wedding several miles away, me and him are not together but he wants to be at the birth. Could be very interesting. x

Oh my goodness! That could really suck! Lol. Well I guess if your not together and she decides to come he's just gonna have to get over it! X

Wel I nested the lounge and bombed it this morning! so that looks nice, pushchair in there too ready and washed to go (second hand).

Bathroom diy/tiling starts sunday to tuesday with me and oh, be nice to get it near done.

Brionys room is finished (was redecorating as a big girls room - she is 8).

Cot up in my bedroom, I only have two large sheets and one large blanket , but am using moses basket inside the cot to start with, and was given plenty of bedding for that size, so not worried for now). I have brought a nice change mat to go ontop of my drawers next to cot and a basket for bum stuff! We got given nursery curtains, so they are now up in my room as we didn't have any, so warmer in there now. Gonna do some canvas art work on the wall above his cot soon, so it looks like a nursery. (will take a piccy to post when all done, as at the moment, the cot /drawers are also covered with xmas pressies-- ergh they need to go!)

Devon's untility to bedroom conversion did not happen, as electric board wanted us to dig up front path lay piping reandy for them to come in and move a meter outside ! and also gas issues, so on hold now till next year. Shame but Devons draws are in there now anyway! all clothes etc washed and ready.

Ooooh 4 weeks to go, I'm so excited - yayyy for January babies

Last edited:
well im almost there i think!! cant wait to finish work xmas eve.just been shopping and got nighties and pj's (as i dont normally wear them!!) so at least i will have something to wear inlabour lol. all done for xmas which im glad about as cant be bothered shopping whe town is busy. all babys stuff is in the attick so will be getting hubby to look out at least stuff for my hospital bag and for baby. then after xmas everything will come down (as my 16 year old step son is gonna help oh so im not stretching etc). cant beleive how fast its all gone!!fairly scarry really lolxx cant wait though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back