So here I am - the 1 in 4

Just got my period today. I'm chuffed to bits. I did test for ov 2 weeks ago and got a positive so knew if it was right I shall be coming on this weekend. It's been about 6 weeks from my my d&c.
Finally be able to start my ovusense

I had a natural mc when I was almost 6 weeks pregnant had scan and couldn’t see anything in womb. I’m now almost 6 weeks down the line feeling crampy but no af as yet. Had a very faint positive pregnancy test on Saturday is this normal for it to take this long? Has anyone had similar experiences?

I really don’t know to be honest I wasn’t sure if would still be left over hormones? Also don’t want to get my hopes up, thought would maybe leave it few more days and do another test

I would def check again few days.
If uve had a scan and nothing there ur hcg hormone should only take few weeks to leave ur system.
Had u been checking with pg tests to make sure ur levels were going down?

Yer so I had bloods done first off and within 48hrs they had dropped by half to 800, the Epau advised to do a test 3 weeks after which I did and I’m sure it was negative but now I’m doubting myself. Will test again at weekend, it’s such a rollercoaster I really don’t want to get hopes up and be disappointed it took us so long to fall this first time when we lost it your just so heartbroken aren’t you.

I have everything crossed for you. Really hope its ur bfp. U will have to keep me posted.
We havent even began to ttc again. Hopefully come January time we will be good to go. Just have a lot on at the moment.

Thank you! I will do, will do test end of week. It’s so confusing isn’t it as well when read different things on the internet.
Have to do it when the times right for you but will have everything crossed for you x

So I’ve done another pregnancy test it’s come up more positive clearblue says 2-3 weeks pregnant. Trying to get into doctors to get hormone level checked, feel like can’t get excited yet til I have that and also so worried about another mc

So I’ve done another pregnancy test it’s come up more positive clearblue says 2-3 weeks pregnant. Trying to get into doctors to get hormone level checked, feel like can’t get excited yet til I have that and also so worried about another mc

I knew it... woohoo
So happy for you.
I can only imagine how hard a new pregnancy is after mc.
How things been going. U get to doc x

I knew it... woohoo
So happy for you.
I can only imagine how hard a new pregnancy is after mc.
How things been going. U get to doc x
Thank you!! I got to docs had my bloods done just waiting for the results. Just feeling so anxious, and tired but guess that’s a good thing. I’m nearly where I had my mc last time though so just wanna get through this week

I’m so sorry this has happened! How far along were you? I have had 2 back to back miscarriages, we had a heartbeat this time and then it stopped. It’s a terrible feeling. I hope you’re doing ok!

I’m so sorry this has happened! How far along were you? I have had 2 back to back miscarriages, we had a heartbeat this time and then it stopped. It’s a terrible feeling. I hope you’re doing ok!

I'm doing good we had a heartbeat but it was measuring small for my dates and I just knew it wasnt to end well from there.
Had my DC in october. We are in the middle now off our house move so hoping to get back to ttc soon.

I didnt know u have mc. So so sorry. I havent been on in a bit to catch up. So sorry this has happened before aswel. Ismt fair.
How are u x

I'm doing good we had a heartbeat but it was measuring small for my dates and I just knew it wasnt to end well from there.
Had my DC in october. We are in the middle now off our house move so hoping to get back to ttc soon.

I didnt know u have mc. So so sorry. I havent been on in a bit to catch up. So sorry this has happened before aswel. Ismt fair.
How are u x

Basically the same thing happened to me. When I went for my 6 week check up there wasn’t a fetal pole and she said I was more like 5 weeks even though I knew my exact dates. Then I went back at 7 weeks and she had me as 6 and there was a heartbeat. But when I went at 9 weeks the new dr measured me at 7. I had some spotting the whole time that got worse so I wanted to get it checked and the baby had stopped growing and no heart beat. I didn’t have a d&c, they had me use the pills. My pregnancy test are almost negative so waiting to have a fresh start.

Do you think you’ll take a break before trying again?

Well we arent preventing anything at the minute. I'm due to ov soon so we'll see but cos we are moving and bulk off it will be done in jan I prob should wait as there will be plenty off lifting.
But I dont mind though I'm just enjoying being with OH I've got my mojo back after coming off pill lol so I dont mind if it takes awhile to conceive just yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back