Name that goes with Alasdair?

Rachey

Reaction score
Hey girlies :D

So, thought I was pretty sure on names but OH's sister named her baby Ryan a few weeks ago so that names out now lol!

My Uncles name is Alasdair, we were really close when I was wee, he used to carry me in his paper bag when he did his paper round lol :) He moved to America 8 years ago and I was gutted :( Would love to use his name as a middle name!

I just can't think of a first name to go with it? A few names I likes were Kyle, Ethan and Rory, none of them seem to go and OH is adamant baby isn't names Rory. :(

Anyone any ideas that sound ok with Alasdair as a middle name?

Last edited:
Thats a cute name lexi, I hadn't even thought of that name atall! Will need to mention it to OH when he is in :) x

Hugo? I quite like Hugo Alisdair x

I think Ethan and Rory go well with Alasdair - maybe not Kyle so much...too many llls when you say it! x

Evan, Craig, Jacob, Nathan, Michael? x

Maybe Rory and Ethan do sound ok! I think I've said them over so many times in my head that I don't even know anymore lol! Does Ethan Alasdair Murphy sound ok?

Nathan is nice too :) Not so sure about Hugo but only because I'd never heard the name, maybe it will grow on me xxx

No I've not, is there a Ethan Alasdair? LOL x

I like Charlie Alasdair Murphy I think it sounds good what do you think? x

Charlie is a nice name, I always thought it was an old mans name cause Charlie in Eastenders lol! But it seems to have came back in, and it's really cute :)

Kay, I loveeee Ethan :D xxx

i dont know where abouts in scotland you are but ive not come accross many more Ethans in Glasgow which is always good if its not too common. we went with Ethan Reece, OH really wanted Reece as first name but changed his mind once he arrived! x

I'm just outside glasgow Kay :) I don't know any baby Ethans, so can't be too common around here :) I only know an Ethan who works with my Mum, and he's about 50 lol!

Ethan Reece is really cute, OH likes the name Reece spelt Rhys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back