Name chosen.

Lou

Reaction score
Hey

We have chosen the name for our baby son. He will be called Isaac.

His surname is Walsh so he will be called Isaac Walsh. No middle name as yet but if we see another name we like we may use it as a middle name. The name Isaac has been chosen by my bf and I really didn't like it at first but its grown on me and I have agreed that my bf can name our first son if I can name the next baby! Everyone loves it apart from my mum but I have told her she can call him Zac for short until she gets used to it :)

Would love to know what your opinions are and any suggestions for possible middle names would be appreciated.

Lou :D

I really like it! :D What are mothers like! I'm sure she'll get used to it when she see's him. As for middle names I'll tell you the ones me and my OH were talking about last night (we're going through a big name debate at the moment- even though I'm not yet PG!!)
Anyway, we can only agree on two names at the mo, Leon and Zeph. The middle name we've def chosen already, Johnathan, after my great granadad.
:D Sam xx

Thanks sam. I like both the names you have chosen :)

It is an absolute pain trying to pick names, for something that supposed to be exciting and fun it can also be stressful and frustrating. My poor bf couldn't even sleep because he was so worried about me not liking the name Isaac when he loved it so much. He was so pleased when I told him we can name him Isaac after all.

Lou :)

Cool name Lou, love Isaac and Zac is a great nickname. It is so frustrating isn't it. I hate telling people what we have chosen as they always have to make a comment about it. Its not like I'm trying to call them something completely mad, just something that you don't hear very often. I am also struggling with middle names. I was going to use my parents names as I lost them both, but not too sure? In fact seeing as it hasbeen such a nightmare on the first name front might just not bother with a middle name. Sorry not been much help have I :wink:

Thanks beanie :) Glad you like the name. I don't even know the names you have chosen! Haven't been around much lately, as you know, so i'm a bit behind on everything.

We are only going to have a middle name if we see one we like so no pressure to suggest something :)

So what names do you have?

For a girl we like either Seren or Poppy (though Seren is the fave at the moment). If this bean turns out to be a boy we have the choices Felix, Noah or Seth. OH's surname is Polish so we wanted something quite simple to go with it as the poor mite will have a long name to write. We got a baby naming book the other day, but its no help. The names in there are even madder than we thought they would be xx

I've never heard of the name Seren before but I like it alot and Noah was one of our favourites for a boy and was at the top of the list with Isaac and Sonny and Jody.

My girls name, for when I have a girl, is Verity. I will probably change my mind but at the moment if Isaac pops out a she then thats her name :)

It feels lovely now we have his name sorted because I chat away to him all day and now I can use his name.

It would be very strange if he did come out a girl now!

oh no...it scares me lol I need another scan to make doubly sure :)

Isaac is a great name Lou!

Beanie, Seren is a gorgeous name! I love it!

Thanks AmberNicole, it has been a favourite of mine for years. xxx

Lou

I really like Isaac now. I wasn't sure when my DH mentioned it and like you I didn't really like it. However it grew on me over the weeks. Obviously we know that we're having a girl now, but it's definately on my list for the future.....(if labours not too bad ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back