Rude Opinions about Baby Name Choices

I really like Lanna Hope - its very pretty.

If you wanted to call your LO Cream Egg it wouldnt matter - she is yours!!xxx

When we picked our little girls name - Francesca - my mum HATED it to the point where she wouldnt even say the name! Now F is here she said it really suits her and she likes it...

Dont let anyone put you off the names... me and my OH came to the conclusion that we liked it so sod everyone else :)

Further to my previous comments - I just went to make a cuppa at work and the HR manager said to be - Oh your getting bigger - Have you changed the name yet?? To which I said NO and she walked off after rolling her eyes at me.

Now how is that for plain rudeness!!!!!

Just had a little nose through this feed, I love the names everyone has mentioned, we've finally picked our LO's name, but still aren't saying anything as we can't be arsed with all the negative comments, but once she's here, its tough luck on their part! This whole pregnancy I've had people telling me what I should/shouldn't be doing/eating etc so stopped saying anything! Stick to your guns, the name is lovely :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

sometimes, names can be fantastic talking points, I know a guy named Steve and a call named January, it just makes them have stronger personalities. It's better than being Sarah number 427472747247727442 like I am ROFL

I love the name!
I wouldn't be suprised if Lana becomes more popular, due to the singer Lana Del Ray (sp?)

Sod what everyone else thinks! If you both like it, that's all that matters! x

I LOVE your name choice! I think it's lovely :D
As long as you & your OH like the name, that's all that matters..
xx

you could be right Babyem, I never even thought of Lana Del Rey!! I think her real name is Elizabeth.....Lana is much nicer ;) xxx

Jody....your manager sounds like a real cow!!! I would have been so enraged if anyone had said that to me!! And rolling her eyes!!! How dare she!!! Grrrrrrr xxx

I love the name Lana and Hope goes lovely with it :) god I can't believe your manager was so rude! I'd have had to tell her how out of order she is and say how would you feel if i said i didnt like your name and suggested she use another one! My dad hated the name I chose for my DD Phoebe but I don't care I've had the name picked since my teens, luckily OH liked it too :) x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Im sometimes tempted to pick a truely awful name when people as just to see what they say like gertude lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back