So anxious the same thing is happening!

Chrissi

Reaction score
Here is what happened from the start!
We became pregnant in January 2014 after 2 round of clomid,which ended in missed miscarriage at 4wk but loss didn't happen until 8 weeks.
January 2015 we were given 6 more rounds of clomid, I got pregnant on the 6th round which has got me where I am today!
As of yesterday I started getting very light brown discharge and although I've felt cramps since the start. They are now accompanied with right sided pain.
TV ultrasound showed nothing at 4 +6 except a sac, which is normal and I've had bloods drawn which will be repeated Saturday.

I can't help but feel I am just doing all of this for nothing. Everyone seems to be pregnant and flying through with no problems and they don't realise the torture we go through after a previous loss.

I also had a miscarriage last year and understand how anxious you must be feeling. I have had a lot of brown spotting but it was just old blood. Try not to worry yourself too much, I know its easier said then done. Good luck for your bloods today.

Hi, thankyou for your reply. My hcg has doubled and I have another scan Thursday so hoping we might see a heartbeat. Fingers crossed x

Best of luck with your scan ��
It may feel like it's all for nothing at the moment but you will catch a break and when you do you know it will have been worth every second of this just keep holding on.

i had missed miscariage, in jan, now Im 5 weeks pregnant. Im so worried. due to last experience I cant say what is goign on.. I just dont trust my body anymore :/

Hey I hope this pregnancy is your take home baby
I just wanted to say I mc before this pregnancy and I'm now 38 weeks. I have spent the whole time worrying about losing the baby so much so everytime iv not felt her iv gone to hospital. I was hoping for a natural birth well water birth just gas and air. However as iv been in so much I'm likely to be induced on Friday. This scares me so much but guess I have myself to blame
It's all because my anxieties, all I can say is your bloods have doubled which is great news, take it easy and try to relax and not do anything to stressful. I paid so much for scans before 12 weeks then 16 then 29. Iv not enjoyed being pregnant and wish I had as it's going to be over very soon. Please talk to your at booking in app and talk about your anxieties. I'd hate for others to feel how I did.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back