Same thing, different person

Squiglet

Reaction score
Hello... :wave:

My names Morag, I'm 27 (soon to be 28 next month), got married in Dec 2006...and have the most gorgous (er.. expensive) 7 year old little girl.

I'm English , my husband is Finnish, and I moved to Spain around 6 years ago (yes...lots culture clashes and languages).

And oops...I'm pregnant again! Well I kinda hope I am. It will be my husbands first genetic child (as he says my daughter is as much his daughter as she is mine and blood has nothing to do with it) and his mother has done nothing but pester us to start for a family since we married last year...which we've been trying to do.

I was late with my period (about 2 days) with sore breasts which I'd had for around a week and I took a test on the 19/05/07 which was negative. I started to feel sick on Saturday and I took another test last Sunday. The minute the pee hit the indicator strip a line appeared...and became a deep dark pink line like the control...

I need to go to the midwife for the first time tomorrow, the GP's in Spain refer you straight there and don't do anything. I also need to go to a Gyno as I have a high risk pregnancy. I have Crohn's disease and I started bleeding in my previous pregnancy which caused my daughter to be born without the muscles on her right shoulder and underdevelopment of that arm and hand...(or so the doc's think..they can't really confirm it)...so I am kinda scared that I will start bleeding again..and I still can't believe I'm pregnant...and until I see a scan and a heartbeat I won't believe it.

So fingers crossed everything works out...

:wave: welcome to the forum

and good luck with the pregnancy :hug:

Hi Morag, :wave:

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the form. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member