slight hitch.. what the hell am i going ot do now???!!

corky

Reaction score
Jeeeesus ladies! :( okay so in 8th month of ttc and the absolute worst has happened.. OH is gone! :'( we've had a couple arguments recently and mainly because of the stress, so it seems crazy that now i've chilled right out and decided to let nature take over, everything else has gone wrong! i really don't know what to do,I want a baby so bad but now I don't have any babyjuice or anyone to babydance with!! :( advice would be greatly appreciated!!! :( :wall2::mad::dohh::slap::trouble::censored::strangle:

Oh corky, I'm sorry, xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I am so sorry to hear this sweetie! Can offer up any advise coz IM useless and its 7am.... but will send some cwtches your way xxxx

Well there is only one way :) go out,meet someone else and let's hope he will be the one :)

Sorry Corky :hug:

It is still early days so he might come back so try not to lose hope.

If the relationship wasn't working out then it's better to find out before you got pregnant - try to think more that you want a family rather than just a baby. Mr Right will be out there somewhere :)

Sorr Corky! Might just be an irrational fight that can be resolved!

Sorry corky, the other ladies have said it all really. Big hug to you hun there is always hope xx

Dito what LouiseB said if he wasn't right then not best to have baby with him x
Hopefully you'll work it out if not onwards and upwards on finding the one x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back