Simply... My birth story :)

We're home now :) Francesca had a rough night for her last night. First night she slept through for 10 hours, second night she woke up once but last night was twice. She soon settled down and gave us a good 6 hours though :) Thank you everyone xx

Congratulations heppi, she is gorgeous :cloud9: sounds like u had a right ordeal after :hug: xx

congrats heppi, she's gorgeous! x

We're home now :) Francesca had a rough night for her last night. First night she slept through for 10 hours, second night she woke up once but last night was twice. She soon settled down and gave us a good 6 hours though :) Thank you everyone xx

OMG thats amazing - never heard of a baby sleeping that long in the first days. You must be lucky! Hope it continues!

:)

Congratulations. Even though it wasnt what you planned Good thing you went to the hospital. Hope you recover quickly.

Congratulations and well done shes beautiful xxxx

Congratulations babe! What a scary ordeal!! Glad you're both ok. You've done brilliantly. Francesca is beautiful. x

Just caught up on this, congratulations again hun, she's gorgeous!!! Glad you're both doing well!

congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!
sorry to hear you had some bad after effects, hope you recover quickly!
x x

So glad its all turned out well Heppi! Congratulations and well done - it sounds like you have been a real trooper through all the drama! She really is a wee beauty. I would want to strangle the midwife that did the damage!

I delivered 06/08/11 - can honestly say that I am not sure that I have forgotten labour just yet but I expect to soon! - as you say, its all worth it in the end!

at least now you can wave goodbye to that wallflower of a mate of your OH! hehehehe congrats again xx

Sounds really scarey Heppi, you did so well and Francesca is gorgeous!
Congratulations!

Wowzers, sounds scary! I'm so glad you're ok now, she's beautiful. Congratulations hunny xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back