Sickness :(

Cheryl19

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies, is there any advice on how to cope with this sickness? ts becoming a constant thing now, feeling sick/being sick... just need some tips :) xx

Aw so sorry to hear that.
All the usual remedies didn't work for me unfortunately, the only thing that helped was being admitted to hospital, put on a drip and an anti-sickness injection.

If you can eat, try to eat little and often and make sure to keep ur fluids up, as hunger and dehydration can make it worse.

Hope u feel better soon x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hey!

I'm sorry you're suffering with sickness! So glad I didn't have any!!

I heard ginger nut biscuits, nibbling them helps with nausea.
Little and often, if you can't eat much m/w suggested keeping a bottle of lucozade with you for blood sugars.

I had it bad nothing really helped hope u find sumthing 2 help u xx

Poor you, the morning sickness is terrible. One of the things that helped me was taking a pregnancy vitamin with no iron content in it, as that definately made my sickness worse. I switched from Pregnacare to Femibion which really helped.

I also found eating of carbs little and often also helped. Dry crackers, mashed potato etc plain stuff.

Really hope it eases for you soon xx

ginger is really good for nausea! As I spent a lot of time at sea with work I was often munching on ginger nuts to ease sea sickness so it does work. You can also get wrist bands from boots/superdrug for sickness. I hope it eases up for you soon x

best thing you can do is to keep eating, less you eat the more ketones in your body which make you feel sick and nauseous anyway

ill have to try them all... dont like ginger nuts so cant say im too keen on trying that one lol.. Thanks :) x

Sorry to hear you have sickness :(..I can totally sympathise even though i didn't have it in my pregnancy :)

Have you tried anything mint flavoured?, apparently thats really good for nausea..And as the other ladies have said keep your fluids up, id also recommend bland food too as strong tastes and smells usually can set it off too :)

Hope you feel better soon :D

You should try pancakes! I had bad sickness at the beginning and they seemed to work for me! Hope you get better soon! Xxx

i was told to drink the citrus flavoured volvic water (yellow lid) , and it really worked for me, doesnt get rid of it completely but it really helped ! try it out. i drank i that much iv not touched it since, the drink reminds me of sickness now :D xx

I've been feeling sick for the past couple of days but it's easing off a bit now.

As my Mum took Pregnacare when she was expecting Alex, I got Christos to get me a supply today, as it really helped my Mum, so will see if it works for me.

Not a great fan of ginger either.

x x NickiLou x x

I was really bad for boaking in the morning, and was sore and lasted ages because I had nothing in my stomach, so I found if I just had a drink of water and was sick that it went away, instead of just feeling sick all day. And if I felt sick late at night it was better just to be sick, always felt better than trying not to be sick. Everyone's different tho!

I had it horrendously. Ginger didn't work and just burnt even more when I sicked it back up. I found that ice pops helped me to keep my fluids up and through trial and error found out what foods I could cope with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back