sick (tmi?)

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
didnt know where 2 post this but whats the best thing to get sick off carpet, sorry for tmi- when its got lumps in how do u get the lumps out i know i sound stupid but i usually make it to the loo and have no idea where to start with this :oops:

aww hun :hug: the only thing I can think of is soak up any wettness with a towel then hooover uup any lumps?

i think ill have 2 pick em up by hand with a towel, hoovers on strike :( this will prob make me vomit again lol then more to clean up! x

don't hoover it up lol i have made this mistake in the past ..if you do your hoover will smell of sick FOREVER , i had to throw mine out :oops: ,as bad as it sounds you are going to have to pick up the lumps :puke:

thnx girls i managed to clean it up but it made me feel so ill and i did it all again so i have to clean it again. at least there is nothing left in my tummy to bring back up lol!

aramintalovegrove said:
:hug: Poor you its horrid having to do a clean up after

deffo the cleaning part is worse then the puking!!!! oh said he wil do it after work but dont wanna leave it sitting there all day :puke: xx

awww thanks :D i begged my mum to do it but she wudnt lol... dont blame her i wudnt do it for her lol!!! soft stomached!!! im sure all that will change when iv got baby poos and sick to deal with lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back