feeling really sad.

sarafet

Reaction score
we're giving our puppy back today :(

she's really hyperactive and she keeps chasing our poor cats and tearing lumps of their fur out :(

she's also quite snappy and snapped at aiden yesterday, i can't have this while he's becoming more mobile now :( i'm so gutted, but i know it's the right thing to do :cry:

You are doing the right thing :hug: It won't be much fun for the pup to keep being told off either so she will be happier in a new home which suits her better :)

they came and got her half an hour ago, i'm so gutted :cry: she was really happy, and the people were so lovely though, i know she'll be fine. i'll really miss her :(

the girl even gave me a hug when they were leaving because i couldn't stop crying :cry: :oops:

xx

sarafet said:
they came and got her half an hour ago, i'm so gutted :cry: she was really happy, and the people were so lovely though, i know she'll be fine. i'll really miss her :(

the girl even gave me a hug when they were leaving because i couldn't stop crying :cry: :oops:

xx

If they were nice maybe you could stay in touch if you wouldn't find that too upsetting? Maybe give them a ring in a week or so to see how she is settling in :hug:

Lou said:
sarafet said:

xx

If they were nice maybe you could stay in touch if you wouldn't find that too upsetting? Maybe give them a ring in a week or so to see how she is settling in :hug:

thanks lou,

the girl said she'd send me emails with photos and stuff.

i can't stop crying :( x

sarafet said:
Lou said:
sarafet said:

xx

thanks lou,

the girl said she'd send me emails with photos and stuff.

i can't stop crying :( x

:hug: Have a good cry and get it all out. You did the right thing :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: That must of been hard but you did the right thing :hug:

Aww sorry, but like the others have said you did the right thing.

My parents had to do the same when we were young, our dog didn't like my brother so it had to go.

x

aaaaarw hugs honeybunch xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ur right tho, its for the best :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know its not easy but you did the right thing for both you and the dog :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90