sick in labour and the shakes

abbiecourt

Reaction score
anyone else get this that have already had a baby? x

i wasnt sick but i defiently had the shakes when i was in labour with brooke!! my whole body was shaking! didnt look to pretty with legs up on stirups and a ball of flab just shaking away..lol x

i think i was sick on my first but think it was because i had gas and air and two jabs of pethadine thats the best spelling i can do for that.
i love a nice sugary cuppa after birth x

see i didnt have any pain relief as i got to the hospital at 10cm so that was prob why i wasnt sick!!.. i didnt get a cuppa after i had her :( .. i will defiently ask for one next time tho, dont like to feel im missing out :)

I wasn't sick but I had the shakes with my first baby but was told it's just the adrenaline kicking in.

1st i had shakes and constantly threw up 2nd 3rd 4th no sickness but yeah you do get the shakes

I was sick as a pig every where all over my chap, the midwifes and myself!!! I didn't have the shakes thoughxxxxx

I threw up all the time! Can't remember if I had the shakes but I do remember being trembly cos of lack of food. I managed to throw up into my own face - them sick bowls are too damn small to contain projectile vomiting! :-/

lol, i agree far to small, i totally missed lolxxxx

I threw up all the time! Can't remember if I had the shakes but I do remember being trembly cos of lack of food. I managed to throw up into my own face - them sick bowls are too damn small to contain projectile vomiting! :-/
Did you have the useless carboardy ones ? I went through so many off them the MW handed my poor OH a handful and told him he was on vomit duty :dance:
Gosh Labour is dignified isnt it :roll:

I threw up with both but found out after having my 2nd it was because i had a reaction to the gas n air and i also had the shakes with my 2nd but they said it was because my labour was so fast!

Yup I was sick this time round-all down my mil's car :) he he x

Did you have the useless carboardy ones ? I went through so many off them the MW handed my poor OH a handful and told him he was on vomit duty :dance:
Gosh Labour is dignified isnt it :roll:

Yeah. Got the useless tiny bowls which are designed to deflect ones own vomit right back in ones face! And yeah OH was on vomit duty too lol! I went thru so many bowls in 24 hrs and the last one was about 30 seconds after Eva was born so that was the first thing I did as a mummy - throw up while flat on my back on the table in theatre - nice(!)

4th? wow what u got? x

i was that sick on my 1st i refused any pain relief but then they told me i could have the anti sickness jab lol worked a treat hee hee

ive got 2 girls 2 boys and this 1 is a girl ive made a nice little pattern as ive gone girl boy girl boy girl lol

I was sick all over a table display full of leaflets and goodies, as soon as i walked into the labour ward, then flopped in a heap on the floor, i felt so guilty when i thought about it afterwards x x

I wasn't sick with any of my labours but my last 3 i couldnlt stop shaking afterward they told me it was shock because of the speed of my labours.

:-( im not looking forward to possibly throwing up!! I hate being sick :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back