Sick and tired of always feeling sick and tired :(

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Its really getting me down now :(
I cannot wait to feel normal again.
The tiredness I can deal with, its the nausea, its like I've had a stomach bug for 4 weeks!
I can't bear it, feel like a broken record.
I'm having to eat CONSTANTLY and I mean crap, real crap, biscuits, cakes, the lot!
I tried eating fruit instead - vomit!
Just having a moan, I know I'm lucky to be here, just feel really sorry for myself now x

aww hun :hugs:

Its awful aint it? I've been quite lucky with the sickness, but nausea is with me all the time, all day yesterday I felt sea sick!

I have to eat every two hours or I start retching

I find salt n vinegar crisps really good, and muching on little bits of cheese xx

awwww it s horrid in it !!! hopefully u will feel better soon x

cheesy nibbles have been good to me too, i have an assortment of babybel, smoked applewood and dairylea in the fridge.

I have heard that smelling fresh lemon stops the sickness? I have a wee jar of sliced lemon in the fridge but everytime I look at it I see GnT so have pushed it right to the back!

I know how yu are feeling, especially about the fruit thing! I tried to eat a plum and just felt like wretching. Hope this feeling passes soon. xx

Bless ya hun, im with you all the way, hopefully only a little while longer xxx

I was similar in tri 1, I had hyperemesis - it was god awful! Every day was the same, throw up, lie down, throw up, lie down, cry, throw up, lie down.

I know its not much help now, but believe me, there IS a light at the end of the tunnel. I still get my odd sick day and I get dizzy if my blood sugar is low, but I'm really enjoying being pregnant now! Have been feeling this way since I was 14wks.

Really hope u start feeling better soon xox

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone, I just want to feel normal for an hour, that would be gorgeous.
I find myself going to bed at 8pm, not through tiredness, just to get away from the nausea :(
Chin up eh x

Only a few more weeks and you'll be feeling bouncier than a kangaroo on a space hopper :). Chin up cherub! It's all worth it in the end :). Try sparkling water as well to ease your tum, doesn't work for everyone and tastes like poop, but it did the trick for me :). Think of it as a positive as well! It means you've got plenty of HCG which means bab is growing well! :D. Xxxxx

I also have to eat all day long :( People in work must think I've turned into a pig!
Just look forward to feeling human again, hopefully after tri 1. :)

Sorry you are feeling pooey. I hope the sickies and sleepies go away soon. Only a few weeks and you'll be into the golden second trimester!

I agree with jayjay!!! I never thought the sicky part would end but for the last week or so I have been feeling loads better :) Chin up girls!!!
xxx

So sorry that you're feeling crap at the moment. The nauseas what's getting me down too, like everyone ill make some suggestions though lol. I've found sunflower seeds to be amazing for some reason, and apples (but obviously the fruit isn't agreeing with you) also flat ginger ale...
I was told by my doctor that at this stage eating rubbish doesn't matter, I'm eating a lot of bad food so that was a relief to hear!
Really hope you feel a bit perkier soon and you can start enjoying it all :)
xx

Its really getting me down now :(
I cannot wait to feel normal again.
The tiredness I can deal with, its the nausea, its like I've had a stomach bug for 4 weeks!
I can't bear it, feel like a broken record.
I'm having to eat CONSTANTLY and I mean crap, real crap, biscuits, cakes, the lot!
I tried eating fruit instead - vomit!
Just having a moan, I know I'm lucky to be here, just feel really sorry for myself now x

Amen to this! Feeling exactly the same although luckily some fruit is going down okay but the stodge fights off the nausea better. When I'm awake I feel nauseous and dizzy and moan all day and when I try to sleep I get lots of leg cramps and very odd (sometimes very rude! dreams)

Here's hoping that in a few more weeks we'll all be out of the first trimester and this 'glowing happy pregnant lady' will appear and our poor OH's can have some calm for a little while!

Sorry you are feeling pooey. I hope the sickies and sleepies go away soon. Only a few weeks and you'll be into the golden second trimester!

don't let people make you feel like that ... they did it to me in work, OH did as well and they all know I'm pregnant.

I ate less yesterday, ignored my mid morning hunger and nearly fainted in the shopping centre! Lesson learned. Listen to my body!

Hope you're feeling better soon. Poor soul!

Keep resting and, if nomming on rubbish is keeping you and bub happy, then so be it! You've plenty time to be healthy - you're best just keeping comfortable for now :) xx

Well I'm in a different boat, I've gone from feeling shocking to feeling fine from week 10 and I mean FINE at first was so happy buzzing around doing all my favourite things and now as the days have past I'm a little worried at the lack of symptoms, I bet you'd worry too.

Xx

I am currently 12 weeks pregnant and have been suffering severe HG since week 5. I can't ever see a day when I think I will be well again:-(

I actually felt well yesterday and today (fx it stays that way!).
I would be worried if it weren't for my trusty doppler xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back