Sick & tired

shanini21

Reaction score
i have recently found out im around 5weeks pregnant which is awesome news for both me and my partner, as we went through a miscarriage 2 years ago

been a long journey and finally we're ready :)

i have been waking up several times in the night, most days im quite tired and get dizzy spells in the afternoons.

the thing that bugs me is feeling like im starving, going to eat something and not being able to because i feel sick

i hope this stage passes quickly..its really annoying not being able to eat my favourite foods.

congrats on ur pregnacy and hope u feel better soon x

poor u, congrats on your pregnancy I'm sure your sickness and dizziness will soon pass, it's a small price to pay for life's greatest gift , I do hope you feel better soon xx

I feel EXACTLY the same! I sit here and think "Do I feel sick coz im hungry or is it coz ive eaten 2 much" lol and dizziness! Dont get me started!! Hope u feel better and congratulations!! xxxx

I've had this too! I just have to force myself to eat which makes dinner time horrible :( although saying that I haven't felt so bad the past few days. Congratulations on your pregnancy! x

This is just a phase, trust me! I was the same wen I was pregnant wiv my little man. I use to force myself to drink smoothies just to get something into me! I lost weight thru my pregnancy and only ended up getting a bump at week 34! All healthy tho xxx

Congrats hon! Sympathsing with the sickness - I have been sick for 2.5 weeks now and shows no sign of letting up - it's horrible! Just eat what you fancy when you can and keep hydrated... good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back