** SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS TREES**

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Thought I would start a topic of show us your Christmas trees since everyone is starting to put theirs up now!!

eeek are they???? Its not even December!!!!!

im putting mine up on sunday when DH is at work :dance:

Not sure when ours is going up. Still waiting on the pink decorations from Paperchase. They were dispatched on Monday i think they must have hiking shoes and be walking up from England. The Xmas present i bought at the same time from Germany arrived 2 days ago.

OMG it's way too early - it's not even December yet!!

I plan to put ours up either next Sunday (day before I'm due :cheer: ) or the weekend after. It all depends on when baby arrives!

Image018.jpg

this is ours. i took this picture last year. please excuse the mess! we have a tradition of buying one new xmas decoration that symbolises the year for us. these are the ones we picked last year

Image019.jpg

i picked the heart because the year had been filled with love. and Rob picked the butterfly because he said it represented the beautiful changes our lives had undergone that year *at which point i started crying!
we have both started hunting for our special decorations this year. i'd tell you what im looking for but i dont want rob to read it and steal my idea lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back