christmas tree photos

budge

Reaction score
as we all put up our christmas trees shall we all pop a picture in this thread to show it off! :D

we could then praise each other on our splendid erections :cheer:

any moderator! could this thread be sticky please?

we could then praise each other on our splendid erections
oohhh you are awful-but I like it!!!!!(as Dick Emery would say) :wink: :wink:

great idea! Mine will be late though because we wont be putting it up until i get back from England on the 17th dec

I can sticky it, but budge do you wanna change the title so it explains more about what the thread is about?

:lol:

there you go urchin! many thanks darling! :hug:

I have to buy a christmas tree I dont know if i will be able 2 afford one yet :( maybe next year :D

I got a fibre optic one for £10 last year from kwick save - just get a cheap one! you MUSt have a xmas tree!

i'll go first-
christmastree.jpg

budge said:
I got a fibre optic one for £10 last year from kwick save - just get a cheap one! you MUSt have a xmas tree!
I wanna get 1 that is reallllllly big :p

:rotfl: :rotfl: no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish it was though! I was wondering when someone would ask though!!!! I wish I could have a tree like that I would hold openings to come and see it!

Wow it's a bit bloody early for Christmas trees!

Mine will be going up on 1st Dec - I need to tidy my living room....shit...I need to tidy my living room!
Oh god. :shock:
I think I'm gonna need more time! lol

Xena said:
Wow it's a bit bloody early for Christmas trees!

Mine will be going up on 1st Dec - I need to tidy my living room....sh*t...I need to tidy my living room!
Oh god. :shock:
I think I'm gonna need more time! lol

:shock: we are more than halfwaybthrough Nov. Get a moveon :rotfl: xena

Im not sure whether to buy a real one this year?
They smell nice but they dont look as good when i decorate them.
They go bald by the time its xmas!!!

Real or artifical? :) x

my friend got a real one last year and she put it up on the first of december! I went to see her on christmas eve and i sneezed and loads of needles fell off! it was almost bald and she ended up going out and getting another one :rotfl:

budge said:
my friend got a real one last year and she put it up on the first of december! I went to see her on christmas eve and i sneezed and loads of needles fell off! it was almost bald and she ended up going out and getting another one :rotfl:

lol trust you hun :rotfl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back