christmas tree photos

I begged my OH to put the tree up today, so i assembled the tree and he decorated it :lol: .

Here is the finished product (sorry the photo is so dark and blurry, had to take the photo with my phone as i dont have a digi camera!):
Photo-0098.jpg

we put ours up last night. i was soooo excited as we had lovely decs last yr. but kris went to get them from the garage! they were not there looks like we left them behind when we moved house :cry: cost me a arm and a leg buying every thing from scratch. still had our tree though.

last yr we had it pink as we had our little girl but now we have our little boy too we have done it pink and blue :D

oooooooo everyone has such pretty trees!
i can't wait to put mine up now! it makes a room look so cosy doesn't it :cheer:

Your tree is gorgeous Dionne! I really want a white one now!

IM SOOOOO JEALOUS i want my tree up its not fair nasty daddy :rotfl: hopefully next week(is that 2 weeks till xmas)?

yay!!!

At last my tree

Sorry it's a bit blurry, it has twinkly lights :)

my tree:
Picture299.jpg

my 3 beauties proud of their decorational skills ( the dog didn't help may I add :D ):

Picture281.jpg

and my fire place:
Picture303.jpg

feel all christmassy now!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Dionne i looovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve ur white tree !!

I wanna put mine up now but dont wanna seem premature..lol

Aaawww... I'm gettin my final decorations 2moro...

Should I just get it over and done with? :cheer: :cheer:

Little red... where did u get ur tree topper from? I love it!!

ebony_preggy said:
look at my tree :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

2dgqbrk.jpg

(im getting my deccys 2moro :cheer: )

you going for the minimalistic look? :wink:

It will look great tomorrow when it's all decorated :cheer:

ebony_preggy said:
i want my house to look like urs :shakehead:

Well get working then girl, took us hours! :wink:

it will look fab when it's done...

Just noticed on your ticker, you're very close to having that Christmas day baby! :)

your place is beautiful kirly!! I especially love the fireplace, it is just ready for father christmas now!! Looks fab, you should definitely stay at home tomorrow, close the curtains put the tree lights on and drink hot chocolate!

missac said:
your place is beautiful kirly!! I especially love the fireplace, it is just ready for father christmas now!! Looks fab, you should definitely stay at home tomorrow, close the curtains put the tree lights on and drink hot chocolate!

Thank you :hug:

You're a bad influence though you know! :D

i know - its nice to have permission though - even if it is just mine!

Ebony i got my Star from ASDA last year, im sure they do the same one tis year though, or something really similar, best thing was it only cost about £3 or £4. :D

Kirls that looks wicked. Reminds me of home (mum & dads) as its pretty similar to how we used to decorate, cant wait to help my mum decorate it (after 18 months I still call it home lol) so ill have to get a pic of theirs and mine haha

Were getting ours up on Tuesday Yey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back