Oh, Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

PinkPunch

Reaction score
...de de de de, Oh Christmas Tree... :dance:

Lets see pics of all your Christmas trees to get us in the spirit of things :D

crimbotree.jpg

your looks lovley
i did have my xmas tree up but the kids decided to destroy it so i took it down :(

No.. my Christmas tree is embarrassing... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Two cats and an 8 year old don't make for good xmas trees...

here's mine all I need now is a bigger gold star and a wee stocking for bubs to hang beside ours
my.php
[/url][/img]

Ohhhhh i hope this works - this is our first xmas in our own home so we have been greedy and have a tree each :D

PB210064.jpg

PB210063.jpg

im getting mine tomoz so will post my pics then

1sttimemum said:
Ohhhhh i hope this works - this is our first xmas in our own home so we have been greedy and have a tree each :D

PB210064.jpg

off topic I know, but I LOVE the picture you have on your wall there...where did you get it if you dont mind me asking? Is it a painting or a print?

great trees everyone, ours is going up soon (as soon as we can affor to get one that is lol) and will post a pic then :)

How do I get my picture on here, I cant find anywhere that says about uploading one :oops: :oops:

You need to link to an offsite image, so if you put your pic onto a website such as www.photobucket.com and then copy the img tag (you'll know what I mean when you see the website) into a post, hey presto :)

glitzyglamgirl said:
1sttimemum said:

off topic I know, but I LOVE the picture you have on your wall there...where did you get it if you dont mind me asking? Is it a painting or a print?

great trees everyone, ours is going up soon (as soon as we can affor to get one that is lol) and will post a pic then :)

We bought it when we were in Egypt this year - our dining room is egyptian themed!!!

1sttimemum said:
Foxxi said:
Xmas is cancelled in our house!

Nothing too major gone on i hope chicken

Just a bit fed up..I posted all about it in adult section... :(

And hey check you out with 2 xmas trees..they are lovely! :)

Excuse the mess :oops:

Oh and the hat on the top of the star, it's actually Ryan's hat that says Baby's 1st Christmas and I just put it there so I remembered where it was :oops:

In the middle of the tree is a tiny blue stocking and blue circle decoration, they are Ryan's special ones :)

DSC00585.jpg

Heres mine. The photo doesnt look very good, it looks better in real life (Jake was so overwhelmed by the amount of pressies he has got he fell to sleep :lol: )

002-5.jpg

here's ours one in the dark, the pictures arent very good as the blue lights reflect on the camera :doh:
Picture300.jpg

Picture299.jpg

heres ours..........

Looks a lot better than that really, the pic doesnt do it justice! 9and you ant see the lights :( )

Heres mine, I love it!

At night time
Image101.jpg

Daytime

Image000-1.jpg

I prefer the night though at the moment when I have the heating on and the christmas tree lights on :D

Lovely tree's everyone!

I'll post a pic of mine when i have redressed it! Olivia has pulled it over twice and its looking a bit battered :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back