christmas tree photos

yay! Put both up!

I might put a pick up of kids too they insist on having a little one in their rooms too which they've decorated themselves and need to get one in the dining room too ... kids are moaning it doesn't look christmassy in there! :roll:

Kids .... things are never good enough !

lol well yey I remember when I was a kid I used to make my mum hang tinsle and decorations all over my room and spray snow the windows and stuff ha ha

Wow kirlykird, your home looks sooo Christmassy and i LOVE your fireplace!
Our tree and decs went up on Saturday, will try and take some pics tonight. xx

mines a ll decorated now :cheer:

will post a pic soon

**speakin to self** i cant believe i put a tree up so early .. u lot put me in da mood lol !!

The boys decorated our tree, looks a right mess, but they wanted to do it.

Love the trees everyone.
Mine will be going up weekend i hope..wont be anything special this year, just going to drag the old one from upstairs i think..havnt had time to go hunt down a nice real one this year :(

My tree with lights on :D

My tree and lights outside. Sorry it's a bit blurry!

its lovely i like the lights youve got at the window where did you get them?

The star ones? I got them from B&Q last year. They change colour and are gorgeous! Best buy ever. Think they were about £20 :D

oh MY!!! its making me want to erect my tree seeing all these lovely trees :clap:

Everyone has got fantastic trees! :D

I wanted a white or black one, but as we're only here for this Xmas and then we should be moving, the old green one has been dragged out again!! :roll: New one next year though! :cheer: The presents that are under the tree are all Charlies because we've got nowhere else to store them in this flat!! :shock:

PC020039.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back