Oh, Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

Here's ours, it went up last night. Its a bit on the pathetic side because thats what happens when you let a man go buy it alone.

DSCF3749.jpg

DSCF3753.jpg

and i have to show you this because its cute. This is Thea's Fisher Price Little People Nativity scene.
DSCF3746.jpg

Brody has pulled half of the stuff off mine so it looks a bit bare, will be rearranging it later..it's a real one :)

christmaspendants096.jpg

Ace tree's ladies :D Love your real one urchin, hope you have plenty of hoover bags :wink:

We are putting ours up later.....I'll post some pics :D

Squiglet said:
Two cats and an 8 year old don't make for good xmas trees...

Why do cats ALWAYS think that everything is for them, including the presents! :shakehead:

kazlin said:
Squiglet said:
Two cats and an 8 year old don't make for good xmas trees...

Why do cats ALWAYS think that everything is for them, including the presents! :shakehead:

Not to mention the fact that I wrapped the presents and left them in the living room over night, and came back the next day to find one of the cats had attempted to open it.. so I had to re wrap it.. :x :x :x If it was food I could understand.. but it was a DVD player :shock:

Jed & Isaac did the tree today while I cooked dinner........

isaacsbirthdayandtree028.jpg

isaacsbirthdayandtree029.jpg

Just finished mine and Im pooped! Been making garlands to hang up from the beams too so as soon as they are up I will post them too...

chrmbotree.jpg

J-Do1979 said:
Just finished mine and Im pooped! Been making garlands to hang up from the beams too so as soon as they are up I will post them too...

chrmbotree.jpg

Excellent it looks like a huge glitter ball!!

Urchin said:
J-Do1979 said:

chrmbotree.jpg

Excellent it looks like a huge glitter ball!!

Ha Ha!
Well I figured if I cant go to the disco, I will bring the disco to me!!

Its a big fat tree... now you have something to blame when your DH asks whos been eating all the mince pies... ITS THE TREE!!!! :rotfl:

sweet your tree is just like mine :cheer:

Picture of my living room the the garlands I made myself! HOW much free time do I have at the moment?!

idealhome.jpg

All your trees look great! I can't get a decent picture of mine! This was before my lights started smoking! I still haven't got round to putting any new ones on! :lol:

DSC05756.jpg

I'm no photographer am I? :rotfl:

J-Do1979 said:
Picture of my living room the the garlands I made myself! HOW much free time do I have at the moment?!

idealhome.jpg

YOUR LIVING ROOM IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1sttimemum said:
J-Do1979 said:

idealhome.jpg

YOUR LIVING ROOM IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me about it. You dont realise just HOW huge it is until you have to hoover and polish the floor...!!!! Its kept me fit anyway I guess!! :wink:

finally put ours up yesterday, its actually 6ft but it looks small cos im almost 6ft too :rotfl: :rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl_31082671.jpg

Loving the white tree!

Here's ours. I took it from too far away though :doh:

tree.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90