Should I go or not?

LittleMe

Reaction score
I've got a dilemma. Jimmy Carr is one of my favourite comedians EVER, and I've always wanted to see him. He's now playing in the town next to me, but it's exactly 6 days before my due date!

My reckoning is, the town he's playing in is actually where my hospital is so I'd be even closer if I went into labour. However, I can't imagine anything worse than going into labour while I'm there and being picked on by Jimmy when I have to leave!! :oops:

What would you do? Buy the tickets or not? x

Go!

You could go over your due date anyway, or be early there is no way of telling!

If you end up giving birth earlier then sell the tickets on gumtree last minute :lol:

I'd go!

If your driving take your labour bags in the boot of the car so your ready :D

I'm sure he wouldn't pick on you lol, just act like your in loads of pain and make him feel sorry for you :lol:

It's a tricky one - I find it hard to get comfy in theatre seats as it is (long legs - not always a good thing!) so the thought of being sat in one at 40 weeks pregnant doesn't fill me with joy! I wouldn't be worried about the danger of going into labour though - it would be purely a comfort issue for me, especially as I'd probably need to go the loo every five minutes too! :lol:

I'd probably go anyway, but only if I could get an aisle end seat in case I needed a quick getaway...

Not going now, they'd sold out! :wall: Oh well, maybe next time :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back