screaming one day, angel the next!?

michelle82

Reaction score
Well Matthew spent yesterday being in a major grump! After about 7 hours of sleep in the night he wouldnt nap in the day (this is the second day running) by the afternoon he kept screaming at me for no reason, thank god OH came home when he did to take over, I was on the verge of losing my marbles! Think the little bugger got overtired then takes it out on me! Anyway OH fed him 8.30 put him down at 11pm he didnt wake until 4.45am for a feed then again at 7.30am and then he woke again at 9am and has spent most of the day napping! Assume he's making up for the lack of sleep over the past few days as I worked out in 24hours he had only slept 7/8hours. I've been going to bed at 7 to try and catch up on my sleep in case he doesnt sleep when we put him down. Assume this is all part of him finding his own routine, just hope he sleeps tonight! Mum and Dad are having him tomorrow night as we're going to see Jimmy Carr then go into town for a couple of drinks! Cant wait!

Coby had a screaming moment this morning.

He hasnt done it before, nor have my other 2 so i was a bit stunned, i honestly didnt know what to do, i had checked all the possibles, nappy, feeding, winding, to hot/cold etc but nothing stopped him crying.

I had to put him down and walk away for a bit to calm myself down, i felt so bad! when i got back i had more patience tho and eventualy rocked him off to sleep, since hes woke up he has been fine.

it must have been over tiredness same as matthew.
hope it doesnt happen again tho!

have a nice time tomorrow night, i like Jimmy Carr, hes funny :)

Seren is being very clingy at the moment, she always wants to be held, and wants to be fed constantly. She had her jabs on Tues so wondering if it is from that. She is also refusing bottles and just wants boobie. She was all smiles for daddy but when I went out last night he found out how angelic she really was he he....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back