I miss 2nd tri, and have picked a name also...

debecca said:
hipchick5 said:
I miss 2nd tri so much, on 3rd tri its like everyone is goin into labour or only a few days to go..

Yeah, sorry about that. It's just that the few of us who *are* due soon are housebound and bored so we post all day every day and it seems like we dominate the forum - but we don't mean to!

Just tell us to shut up and stop whinging! :rotfl:

I think you've picked a lovely name for your little girl :hug:

and they have their own clubs that no-one else is allowed to join Stephanie... MEANIES! :evil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

inforabumpyride said:
debecca said:
hipchick5 said:
I miss 2nd tri so much, on 3rd tri its like everyone is goin into labour or only a few days to go..

Yeah, sorry about that. It's just that the few of us who *are* due soon are housebound and bored so we post all day every day and it seems like we dominate the forum - but we don't mean to!

Just tell us to shut up and stop whinging! :rotfl:

I think you've picked a lovely name for your little girl :hug:

and they have their own clubs that no-one else is allowed to join Stephanie... MEANIES! :evil:

Lol.. 2nd tri chat suits me better, more to talk to and people actually reply to the posts hmmm hmmm.. if its not to do with being in labour, waters breaking etc then they wont reply lol...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hehe, well my waters aren't going to break until I'm in labour (I know it!) so I won't be able to make a "OMG my waters have broken!" thread...

in 27 days I'll be making a post saying "Bye Girls, Off for my induction..."

We did have a bit of a manic week last week- been quieter this week!

:rotfl:

hipchick5 said:
anyone i have told has been negative about it but its up to us not them lol.. its cause i live in northern ireland and its stuck in the iron ages or something lol..

Me & OH have decided not to share our names with other people because of this reason. Some people are rude and they dont understand that the name you choose for your baby has nothing to do with them and we dont want to know whether they like it or not................we like it and thats what matters :x

inforabumpyride said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hehe, well my waters aren't going to break until I'm in labour (I know it!) so I won't be able to make a "OMG my waters have broken!" thread...

in 27 days I'll be making a post saying "Bye Girls, Off for my induction..."

We did have a bit of a manic week last week- been quieter this week!

:rotfl:

lmao... this is fun... im just jealous cause i still have ages to go lol..

Charlie:-) said:
hipchick5 said:
anyone i have told has been negative about it but its up to us not them lol.. its cause i live in northern ireland and its stuck in the iron ages or something lol..

Me & OH have decided not to share our names with other people because of this reason. Some people are rude and they dont understand that the name you choose for your baby has nothing to do with them and we dont want to know whether they like it or not................we like it and thats what matters :x

ur just right, screw the lot of them lol.. i cud laff at some people who have opinions on others names when their kids have crap names he he...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back