should i be getting

Sparkle24

Reaction score
egg white mucus around 10ish days?

I i had a quick nose over the net and it looks to point towards a hormone rise or fall (i forget what one lol)

or should i be getting excited that the one time worked this month lol

Hi I've been getting cm now for four days Plus really tender tingly bbs getting more noticeable everyday I'm currently 8 dpo x good luck huni hope it's a good sign xx

well i dont have any other symtoms, so god knows. i am day 26 so not long to wait either way.

Another strange thing, normally my temp drops slowly from day 22/23. but its not, its getting higher????

I wonder should i poas in the morning?

Omg i just did a calculator just incase ;) and my due date would be may the 4th if its a boy should i call him yoda lmao

Considering i am a BIG HUGE sy fy freek then yes hehe

Keeping my legs crossed lmao

I just checked my possibly day if I get BFP, was curious after you said. I'd be the 2nd though :( Nothing special about that!!
It crossed my mind that our anniversary (when we started going out, not when we got married) is May the 6th, which is international Day of the Dark Side (Sith, gettit!), so probably a good thing that we didn't aim for a little Darth Vader ;)

I am f***ing out :( :( I am getting so fed up now, every bloody month the same. And yet another one of my friends has anounced she is pregnant.

I am just going to give up i am fed up of the dissapointment every time. what is wrong with my body :(

Me too :(

I don't know if I can cope with this every month.

Iv just done a test girls as AF late and got BFN....feel crappy and its only 1st month! god help what il feel like in months to come! xx

Aww girls I'm gutted for you really I am! Roll on two weeks for lots of BDing!! Fx for next month girls xx

Thanks babybo, fingers crossed for you this month xx

I am f***ing out :( :( I am getting so fed up now, every bloody month the same. And yet another one of my friends has anounced she is pregnant.

I am just going to give up i am fed up of the dissapointment every time. what is wrong with my body :(

i no this feeling of too well
had another best mate say she preggos and wasnt even trying :( lucky sods.

its so heartbreaking everymonth makes you wonder what is up with your body when all you want is to be a mom.

fx crossed for this month huni!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back