5 negative pregnancy tests. could i still be pregnant??

nicky1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am trying not to fall into the trap of convincing myself that this is the month Cause i know how upsetting the come down is when i finally get my period, but its getting harder as the days go by to not beleive it despite the negative tests.

So i am now 10 days late and feel like i have a few symptoms ones that i never even knew exsisted until i done a prgnancy quiz online so here they are
* Missed period
*Sore breasts
*stomach cramps
*Lowwer back pain
*insomnia
*And nose bleeds.

But as i said in the title i have taken 5 pregnancy tests and they are negative. I only usually have a short cycle of 23-25 days dont know wheather that matters or not with regard time between conceiving and missing a period would be shorter than others.

What are other peoples experience with this? how accurate are home pregnancy tests?

I'd go to the GP hun - they can do a blood test for preg. Some women don't show up on hpts!
They're certainly good symptoms but try to stay grounded - I was 2 weeks late couple of cycles ago then AF hit me.
FX yours is a shy bfp - go to the GP xxxx

Hi Hun,
I was in exactly the same situation as you back in June. I was about 18 days late, loads of pregnancy symptoms and masses and masses of BFN's.
I then got my AF - i think the stress of building yourself up to wondering whether you are/arent cant knock your cycle right off.
I would sit back and relax, i know its easier said than done, and see what happens. If nothing in a few days go to your GP and get a blood test.
After my mad cycle i got a BFP 2 months later, so it can/will happen! Stay positive :)

Thanks Guys. gonna try again on sunday and if still no joy i will go the GP next week. Thanks N xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back