Shortness of breath anyone?

ceebee

Reaction score
Hi people :)

I've been getting this thing where every so often it's really hard to catch my breath and it feels like there's a fluttering at the top of my throat - it's quite unpleasant. Was a bit worried until I read that the rise in progesterone can cause this, so hopefully it's normal...

Anyone else getting this symptom? xxxx

Yes! Still get it now, its like my heart skips a beat, perfectly normal, our bodies are working for two. I get out of breath coming up the stairs! Extra weight I suspect lol xx

Ah, thanks mrs v :) yeah, it is a bit like the heart skips a beat isn't it? I just started getting it a few days ago - thought it was a bit early, but apparently you can get it early on in pregnancy too.... Oh, the joys ;) xxxx

I feel out of breath at times to. I have stopped walking up all the stairs in the tube station as it feels really hard to breath sometimes. I thought it would be to soon to feel like this.

xxx

i woke up one morning and i felt like i couldnt breath, was really short of breath which was unusual x

Yup, I get this. So frustrating too, because I WAS moderately fit before!! Now I feel like a real old woman :(

Mine's really weird - just catches me off guard, even when I'm just sitting there doing nothing - not pleasant! xxx

Yes I get this too, just when I'm sitting there.... Its almost like heart palpitations... Makes me.feel sick sometimes. I also do get more out of breath climbing the stairs... Xxx

I'm really noticing being out of breath with even mild exertion. I was fit before my pregnancy and I keep complaining how quickly I've lost it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back