Shocking. Do you agree?

Omg I am close to tears and havnt even watched it so shocked by it from what you guys are saying :-( :-(:-( my baby is so precious I'm worried I won't let anyone hold him for fear of him being hurt! :-(:-(:-(

All i can say is if i came across her doing this i would calmly walk over and take the baby away from her, then break her nose.

It is real and has caused a lot of controversy. I cannot imagine how someone could come up with such an idea! It is mostly in Russia but they are trying to get people in other countries to do it, including UK....can you imagine???

I could see parents who hurt their children blaming it on something like this...sorry judge I didn't mean to hurt baby was just doing yoga! Sickening...I really hope it doesn't catch on!

The woman claims it is good for baby and will strengthen muscles...although at the end of the video the baby does not seem to be in any great stress she does say that some cry or be sick..... (I was amazed too that his shoulder wasn't dislocated) it just angers me so much!

When the infant emerges from the “trance” state, she is placed in a sling that is connected to elastic cables, and is hurled from side to side, the water splashing her face; sometimes she is submerged. She is then removed from the sling, and Charkovsky and her mother hold one of the baby’s hands and rotate her in the air in a 360-degree circle, forward and backward. Charkovsky also throws her with one hand high into the air, for a 360-degree somersault, and then for a dive into the water.

No wonder the poor thing is in a trance state its probs close to passing out.

Judging by the comments I don't want to watch the video it sickens me how people Are just able to squeeze them out And treat babies in such a manor when there women like me who would give a left arm just to concieve

Really sickens me! X

That is dreadful and just irresponsible. It's no different to shaking a baby. Goodness knows what damage it will cause them.

How are you doing Tee? Xxx

I feel really sick after watching that and I only managed a minute of it! Is that a real baby??? Surely not? Im in utter shock, she should be imprisoned for that behaviour (she deserves worse, but I don't think words would express it well enough)

It shocks and saddens me how unregulated you tube is. There are trillions of distressing cruel videos on there. I was looking for videos of kittens with the twins as my sisters cat had just had new born kittens and they wanted to see what they would look like. I won't go into detail, it distresses me still to this day, let's just say that there is a "sexual fetish" if that is the word, called crushing.
I looked at it for like a second and cannot get the image from my mind.
I also wanted to see an ultrasound for 6 weeks to see what it would look like and was shocked by the amount of abortion vids. Don't get me wrong, they were pro life but the images killed me inside. I didn't watch any of them but you know how it shows a picture of the vid.
I contacted the RSPCA about the cat videos and they said there was nothing they could do as it is almost impossible to trace these people, they are all over the world. So I then wrote to my local mp to vent my disgust. You tube should be heavily regulated IMO. Videos should need to be reviewed before being accepted x

Cos, I came across those abortion vids on youtube while searching for ultrasound vids too, it really distressed me!
I don't even wana think about the one with the kittens.

I also came across pics of abortions while doing a google search of what my baby looks like at x amount of weeks. I don't agree with things like that being so easily available.
Its the same with those anti-abortion stalls that I see in the city centre all the time. They plaster inappropriate pics all over the stalls and its so upsetting!! There's 2 women a few doors from my building who set up a stall every day with those pics and I just don't want to look at that! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It should be mandatory that all vids are sent for approval before going live on the site, is that not common sense? x

It shocks and saddens me how unregulated you tube is. There are trillions of distressing cruel videos on there. I was looking for videos of kittens with the twins as my sisters cat had just had new born kittens and they wanted to see what they would look like. I won't go into detail, it distresses me still to this day, let's just say that there is a "sexual fetish" if that is the word, called crushing.
I looked at it for like a second and cannot get the image from my mind.
I also wanted to see an ultrasound for 6 weeks to see what it would look like and was shocked by the amount of abortion vids. Don't get me wrong, they were pro life but the images killed me inside. I didn't watch any of them but you know how it shows a picture of the vid.
I contacted the RSPCA about the cat videos and they said there was nothing they could do as it is almost impossible to trace these people, they are all over the world. So I then wrote to my local mp to vent my disgust. You tube should be heavily regulated IMO. Videos should need to be reviewed before being accepted x

I totally agree! I think I know the kitten video you talk about if it involved a woman in heels...I saw a clip of it years ago and it still bothers me to this day. It is scary the kinds of people we share this world with! There are horrendous videos on youtube I would hate to see a child come across such things...just shocking! And the poor baby videos you come across...well I just won't go there...tis a sick world we live in!

That is dreadful and just irresponsible. It's no different to shaking a baby. Goodness knows what damage it will cause them.

How are you doing Tee? Xxx

I'm not too bad hun...pups are keeping me very busy! Not looking fwd to the 6th and seeing his little coffin...just turns my tummy when I think of it...still wish I could have seen him and held him but I understand why the nurse advised against it...hopefully after 6th I can start to heal. I've not even grieved properly yet...even now I get days when I still think I'm still pregnant :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back