Shocking. Do you agree?

OMG I could only watch a few minutes! Is it real?!? Bloody hell looks like babys arm could be snapped with them moves...no I dont like it!

how are those shoulders not getting dislocated??? i am surprised the baby is not being sick everywhere, its just WAY too extreme.

:shock::shock:

I clocked the pic on that website & couldn't read.

God knows what the person who first thought of that was thinking....lets swing baby about & see how it gets on.

Im disgusted.

Imagine you saw someone in the street doing that

I clocked the pic on that website & couldn't read.

God knows what the person who first thought of that was thinking....lets swing baby about & see how it gets on.

Im disgusted.

Imagine you saw someone in the street doing that

Same here

I have no words! x

I couldn't watch all of it, I actually cried watching it :'( The thought of someone doing that to my baby makes me sick to the stomach

I watched about 10 secs looks horrible made me feel sick to be honest, maybe its not real.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I saw this on TV once. Hubby and I sat open mouthed, we couldn't believe what we were seeing!!!
Some people should really be locked up!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Omfg :shock::shock:
how totaly irresponsible and dangerous, has she ever heard of shaken baby syndrome!?!? All that swinging can,,t be good for baby,s brain. And what kind of mother let,s someone swing their baby around by a leg?!?!? Discusting

Last edited:
How afwul! You shouldn't handle a tiny baby like that! How on earth people get away with some of the things they do is beyond me!

XX

Ok, i'm not going to watch the video - but can someone explain what happens in it? Thanks :)

I'm not going to watch it either. Images that are disturbing really stick in my mind and I assume it's not something I would want to see x

I won't be watching this, it sounds horrific.

Ok, i'm not going to watch the video - but can someone explain what happens in it? Thanks :)

She,s swinging and twisting the baby around by the arms or legs, and at one point , swings it by one leg, around her head!!! I didn't watch it all, I had to stop it at that point xx

I hope it can, but it,s in russia, do they cover other, countries??

They call it baby yoga! Isn't yoga supposed to be relaxing? That's just sick! Poor baby!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I saw this clip on Rude Tube (didn't need to rewatch as I guessed from the comments!), they were actually laughing about it on that programme and I was just sickened! Would never do that to a baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back