Shell's TTC Diary - *IVF/ICSI* - BFP!!!!

:dance: roll on scan date :dance:
I have kept my ebay cheapie that I did when I got my BFP with DD (she's 18mths) its tucked into my diary and you can still see the lines!! I would keep one! it still amaze's me that, that little pink line was the start of my baby girls life :D

Only just seen this, huge congratulations :cheer: :dance:

I hope your scan goes well and wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

i'll be counting down the days till your scan too shell :cheer: :lol:

xxx

6 Weeks 3 Days Pregnant - 4 Days Til 1st Scan

I have spent the weekend worrying about still not having any proper symptoms and thinking that it must be a bad sign. My mom said she didn't remember feeling any different, she had no sickness at all. She has also told me my aunt didn't either. One friend started to feel sick between 6&7 weeks and another was 7 weeks. So logically i knew that it was fine that i didn't feel different, but at the moment any kind of logic has completely gone out the window!

However, last night i had awful nausea. I wasn't actually sick, but kept thinking i was going to. I actually think it may have helped if i was. It went away after i had a lie down for an hour. But it was back again this morning. I've read that eating helps, but when i feel sick thats the last thing i want to do. DH made me a bacon sandwich though and it did make me feel a lot better. It feels like the sickness i would get with a hangover!

I have also been quite tired, even when i haven't done anything. Last night i was falling asleep at about 8.30 and in bed for 9.30. I think everything has kicked in around the same time!!

I cant believe that its only 4 days until my scan. I'm so scared. I'm terrified there is going to be something wrong and this happiness will be taken away. But then i also cant wait to see my little baby if everything is ok. Its such a horrible mixture of feelings. I just want Friday to hurry up so we know one way or another.

Next update will be Friday, unless anything happens inbetween. Just hope i have good news to post. :pray:

Michelle x

I've only just seen your BFP!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I had no symptoms with Mhairi, apart from a comedy breastage! I only felt slightly "hungover" in the mornings, and was NEVER actually sick. I remember one morning where I just felt ill, tired and sicky, but that was it!

I still swear to this day that if I hadn't missed a period I would have been none the wiser, and I always believed that woman who said they didn't know they were pregnant were lying!

Fingers crossed for you honey!!!!

can't wait to hear the scan news on friday! not long to go now!

enjoy your scan tomorrow honey, please let us know how it goes xxxx

I only just saw this
CONGRATULATIONS!! I have been reading through your journal though not posting much!
Im so happy for you! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: This is brill!
Good luck with your scan tomorrow!! I will be checking back in to read all about it!! :D :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Aww congratulations this is lovely news, good luck with your scan!

1st Scan

We have one little blob with a heartbeat. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: To say i'm relieved is an understatement! I'm a little sad for the one that didn't make it but feel so lucky that one did decide to stick around.

We decided to stay in a hotel last night as i couldn't face the hour drive (which probably would have took an hour and a half in rush hour traffic!) I've been getting really car sick and i didn't want to have to cope with that on top of my nerves!

The wait at the hospital was the worst thing i have ever had to go through to this day. Everytime someone came in the waiting room my stomach turned over! I didn't cry during the scan. I nearly cried on the way, i think my nerves finally got too much and i really had to hold it all in. The nurse i like did the scan. She was on holiday until last week, and she said the first thing she did when she got back was check whether i had tested positive or not. I thought that was really nice. It was lovely to see DH so happy as well. At first he didn't come behind the curtain. He said he wasn't sure if i wanted him to, so he was trying to see the screen from around the side of the curtain! He's such an idiot, as if i'm not going to let him see this scan!!

They gave me a picture which i will get DH to scan for me tomorrow so i can post it in this diary. It doesn't show much but i love it. I really never thought this day would ever happen so that picture means the world to me at the moment.

They date the pregnancy differently so i will have to put my ticker back :( On the due date calculator i used i put EC date as ovulation, which makes sense as that is like ovulation and that is when the eggs are fertilised. But they date it from ET! Which means i am not 7 weeks now but 6 + 4. But as i only measure 6+2, i think i would worry more if they said i was meant to be 7 weeks. That means i tested at 9dpo though!! My due date is now 30/3/09. She did say that the measurements aren't very accurate at this stage though. My little blob was only half a cm!

I am going to find out how i get to see the midwife at my new doctors on monday i think, now that it is all official.

Thank you for all your good luck messages. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Michelle x

Thats absolutely fab honey, i can't wait to see the piccie.

well done to you, bean and DH xxxx

aww congrats i'm sooooooooo pleased it is all good

xxxx omg thats brilliant news i'm so happy for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back