Seriously....Ow ow owwww!!!! Labour?? Update pg 4

It will be exciting for others watching our race lol!!

Thanks I.love.. It's strange how it's only when I sit down it hurts.. I get the tightenings walking around but not that pain!
Trying to rest but the kids are making it hard atm bloody arguing over a game of hello kitty dominoes :roll:

I got the pain sitting down. Esp on the loo - omg the pain!! I still sort of get it. It's like my body is remembering. Thanks, body...

Lol a delightful reminder!!
Having some rlt and putting my feet up can't wait til bedtime so I can have my bath!!

Thanks hun :) we will soon find out! Not many are thinking pink... But maybe that's wishful thinking as I have two girls already...

Still getting a few tightenings and I'm so hungry im shaking which is weird! Oh is nearly home so I'll get a start on some sort of dinner... Might grab a bit of choc first tho to stop these shakes!!

Oooh I'm just catching up. Do u feel this is the start of things? X

I don't know :( I've put the chicken in the freezer just in case coz it runs out in a couple of days.. I'm proper shaking even after a small mars bar... Gonna order a take away I can't cook like this.. Had a lie down for a bit but bloody fireworks won't let me sleep.. Making some rlt and waiting for oh to get home then will order a Chinese and watch Jeremy Kyle (not allowed to watch it without him do have to record it lol!)
Still getting bh which are tightening my chest too causing my heart to race again.. Prob why I'm shaky..
Couldn't even manage my evening bath I feel so funny :(

ooo hun it sounds like somethings happenin,the shakin could be adrenaline kickin in if its time!! and if you r feeling all funny....keep us posted...im gona stalk lol xxx

Just make sure you relax as much as poss hun. Can u have a bubble bath not too hot to cause any more heart racing? Let o/h look after you x

I wouldn't wanna get in there without oh being home in case I can't get out.. I'm really hot too so don't really fancy a bath.. Cold shower maybe!! Trying to get my heart rate down chilling watching Maury with my rlt.. Oh just text to say he is gonna be even later home :(

I'll keep you all updated, thanks everyone :)
Laying down I just get bh but sitting I get the pressure pains and painful bh.. Mums at a party so won't be able to drive here to look after the kids coz she's drinking :( I've warned her I'm having pains but nothing will stop her Friday nights :roll: half hr drive away she is.. Gonna cost her a fortune in a cab :lol:

eeek oh late home and mum not available!! typical isnt it when u need them the most...hope your ok hun,take deep breaths and keep calm...easier said than done i kno xxx

It's always the way lol!! I'm not sure if this is the start or not coz both times my waters have broke.. So I'll only know for sure if they break or I am in agony.. I'll be in denial til I'm crying in pain or waters go lol!!

OH still not home :(

Look how much I've dropped! :shock:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320443468.412312.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320443468.412312.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
:shock:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320443600.209084.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320443600.209084.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
aww wow..your bump is lookin really low hun,have u been carryin low all the time?? xx

All my bump pics are in my gender guess thread..I defo dropped at the start of this week!

Thanks babe! He's still not home :roll: he's picking up a KFC instead.. Popcorn chicken n gravy mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

I'd feel bad texting u early hours if something was happening tho coz u have bubs to look after.. Wouldn't wanna wake u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back