Seriously....Ow ow owwww!!!! Labour?? Update pg 4

Yeah we all get excited about a labour but if you want baby to hold out till your due date then I hope he/she does :) xxx

Thanks ladies :) tbh after the restless nights I've been having I'd be ok with baby coming when it's ready.. I won't be disappointed not to reach my due date really.. I'm just thankful baby's hung in there so long!! So this is me officially backing down and saying 'whenever your ready baby!' not going to do anything to provoke it just keep on with my rlt.. I'm also thinking mw said baby is in the best position now... But it can still turn back to back and that scares me lol!! So maybe sooner is a good idea lol!!

We will see! Thanks for the support ladies :)

Aw, I hate false starts too mate, have had fecking loads of them! Have to say, where I'm so desperate to have baby now, I was well jealous to see you may have been in labour! Mental or what, lol x

sorry this wasn't it hun......hope u r more comfortable now and that u can get some rest today xxx

Aww i got really excited then it was starting! Hope that you get some rest hun xx

I hate false alarms too, I cant help getting my hopes up lol hope u manage some rest though today hun, you need it xxx

i keep thinking my lo is coming x after thinking my waters had gone, ive had my show, loads of strong BH, mw said baby was very low, im all ready for him to pop out lol

and to top it off ive been sick this morning so im hoping its soon x x

Thanks ladies chilling on sofa til mil comes over at 12
Suzzi I felt so sick all day yesterday too :( hope u feel better soon

Bexybun sorry babe lol!! Won't be long for us both!!

I never had proper false starts with the girls.. This has to be a boy to be giving me this much crap lol!! Or a diva girl!!

Lol!!
Well I was hoping for some rest after school but remembered Ellie's parent consultation at 5:20 and the doc called me during school run to tell me Ellie STILL has a water infection and I have to trek to the docs with the kids to get a prescription.... Which they were supposed to call me about this morning and since then someone has lost it so I couldn't go straight after school :roll:
So gotta rush their dinner to get this all done.. And now it's raining :mad:

Okay... Period pains, intense back pains and pressure with bh!!! Seriously.... Ow ow ow owwwww!!!!!

Sounds like things are getting there - I'd say you're in early labour! x

oh looks like your gonna beat me to holding lo x x im off out for a jog now pmsl xxxx keep us updated x x sooo exciting xxxx

It does sound like early labour! Maybe 'he' is just taking his time!

Oow i hope this is the real start of things for you chick! Keep us posted, i will be stalking! xxx

Enjoy ur jog suzzi!

It's only happening when I sit down is that right??? I'm thinking maybe driving half hr to my mums was a bad idea this morning... I've gotta drive half hr back to do the school run :shock:

Last edited:
lol i get bad bh when im driving x x my lo is having a right old wriggle at the moment maybe hes jealous and want to pop out first xx

How funny if we all went at the same time! I'd be gutted to miss ur labour watch!

lol it will be funny if there are loads of labour watches at the same time xxx there are lots of us in the last few weeks xx

just caught up with this - sounds like it could be it! (though I had pain only while walking, and it eased up/disappeared when I would sit down)

good luck hun, try get some rest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back