Seriously....Ow ow owwww!!!! Labour?? Update pg 4

Honestly.. It's about the same.. I've had it bad just a few times thankfully but I honestly thought I'd rather be in labour than have that pain! At least ur being rewarded after with a gorgeous baby lol!!

It could be just sympathy labour I tend to get that alot :roll: every time someone on here is in labour I get strong bh lol!! I had it all thru my sisters labour too same time and everything lol!!

Still getting strong bh with some pains and pressure..
What do u ladies think??

Can you start timing?? Are they taking your breath away? X

I'd say roughly every ten mins.. I may start timing them.. Just mentioned it to OH to prepare him coz he didnt really get the hint with 'ow ow ow' every few mins lol!!
Still got a bit of wind lol! The pains are making me stop doing what I'm doing.. Bh always catches my breath.. I haven't had pains like this with them in this pg but I've had strong tightenings like this if u know what I mean..

OH is more concerned my waters will go in bed haha!! Tbh I don't fancy soaking the bed either so I may sleep with a towel!

Debating warning my mum.. Don't wanna worry her but she has to look after the girls if anything happens... Might text her quickly just in case coz I don't wanna be stuck!

I don't want false starts!!! :(

Oooh Good Luck! I really hope it isnt a false alarm for you. Might be best to warn your mom just in case, better to be safe than sorry ay. xx

I've just sent my mum a text.. She's asked me not to have it Friday coz she has a party to go to :roll: lol love how everyone is concerned lol!!

I'd better charge my phone!!

Glad I got alot of housework done today and finished my hospital bag!!

Need a poop again lol!! :blush:

Lol not because you need a poop! LOL! But because it's sounding like labour :D

:rofl:

Lol thanks :) gonna try n sleep I'll keep u posted thanks again xx

OMG this is so exciting!!!

I've not had a chance to look through todays posts yet, but I take it you had a sweep or something today?

Lots of good luck - hope to see a wee update when I log in tomorrow morning!!

I think this is it!!

:yay:

How did I miss this?! Exciting..,. any update hun? x

Good luck hunny, hope things are progressing for you x x

Hey hey hey- what's the happs babe, any news? :) x

Totally missed this! Hope you're cuddling your LO now :)
Good luck!!! Xxx

hope u r ok hun keep us posted will b keeping my phone glued to my hand !!! xxxx

Littlemiss no I didn't have a sweep babe just a normal mw check up :)

Well I woke up to the pains at 2:30am, had a moan to OH and went back to sleep.. Pains seemed to have eased off overnight or the pain in my knees took over!! Absolute agony!! So had a very shitty night sleep just about to head off on the school run with v sore legs and feet :( if anyone says 'you not had that baby yet?!' I'm gonna headbutt them :lol:

I've always said I want to go to my due date.. I can't be arsed with false starts like this!! Pains seem to have gone completely just a few bh... We will see after the school run lol!! Typical... As I say this sitting on edge of my bed I get pressure pains with a bh :roll: back is hurting too.. Think it's when I sit down...??

Anyway thanks for all your kind messages ladies sorry to disappoint, it's not quite my time yet!!

aw as long as your okay, was starting to think it was your time, hope you make it to your due date xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back