Seriously....Ow ow owwww!!!! Labour?? Update pg 4

I feel shit lol!! How r u babe xx
bless ya not long now !!!! feeling pretty good havent really had the baby blues yet touch wood !!! and getting some good sleep as Rhea goes between 6-7 hrs at night !!!!never had that before !!

any more signs ? got a feeling u will go in next couple of days at the longest !! xxxx:hugs::hugs:

just noticed your original due date was 11/11/11 thats the date im goin mad for lol,your rhea sounds like a brilliant sleeper by the way xxx

Blimey she's a good girl!!
Had a bit more show this morning with a tad of blood.. Only getting pressure and bh when I sit upright.. I've got a feeling it will be in a day or two as well.. Feeling more movement now which is good :)
Was hoping for 11/11/11 but I very much doubt I'll get that date my luck would be 10th or 12th lol!

Glad u r having more movement Hun I'm not convinced u will make the 10th !! Xxx

My mum would be really pissed off if it was 11/11/11 coz she has a wedding to go to :roll: and the 12th two parties!!
I'm only getting this pressure pain when I sit straight up.. Nothing otherwise.. Seems like its all slowed down :( I'd like to be able to stalk people's labour watches so I wouldn't mind hanging on a bit longer.. Hopefully these pains are gradually doing something and by real labour I'll be half way there lol!!

mornin hun,definatly need some labour watches goin on on here its been so quiet hasnt it,never kno today cud b the day 4 one of us.im so fed up,had no sleep and felt really aggravated and upset b4 i went bed last night,have no idea why tho,cud be hormones changin AGAIN lol.xxx

:hug: :hug: won't be long now babe!!
I'm in my 39th week so it's likely to be this week for me.. Never reached 40.. Mind u this one might just decide to be a little git right to the end!!

Have a proper chilled day today hun :hug: hope u feel better soon it's hard when ur not getting enough sleep :( xxx

yeyyy your in week 39!!! have u been ok since other night after your heart racing and your shakin? that was strange wasnt it? i thought u were startin honestly. u shud get one of these balls ya kno coz i only bounced for about an hour in total lastnight and iv got loadsa pressure in the floo area thismorning so i think its definatly moved him down.xxx

Yeah I've been fine thanks.. Was a weird one!! Maybe I just needed some food and a decent sleep! Had alot of stress recently which hasn't helped at all :(
I may ask my sister for her ball I forgot she had one.. If its gonna get bubs moving down I'll give it a shot! Don't feel the same pressure as before and bump has changed shape (please not b2b!!!) so I feel like I'm going back rather than forwards :(

Posted my bump pic in bump thread and a different one in my gender thread.. Anyone see the difference I do??

Morning Hun how u feeling ? Can notice a slight difference in bump think it may just b bubs moved up slightly again ? Xxx

Nooooooo!!! Don't move up baby!! Lol!
Feeling ok today had a good sleep.. My plan was to chill at home alone n rest up but coz I'm feeling ok I've popped to my mums with my sister n niece n nephew :) felt bad not seeing them for a week coz I was shattered.. How's things with u? Bubs still being a little angel??xx

If u had a good night don't blame u for getting out. She is still being a angel at night and just been weighed and she has starting gaining back what she has lost so that's good too !! Rhea didn't engage till labour they say most don't xxx

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.387213,-1.555468

yea none of mines heads have ever engaged untill iv actually gone into labour aswell,i do think this ball has helped tho coz somethings goin on down there 2day,can hardly sit up without goin ow ow ow and leanin to the side.xxx

Glad to hear she's still doing well!!
I don't know if I was engaged or not with the girls before labour..
Bubs was 2/5 engaged last week at my mw app but probably come up again now :roll:

Yeah that's how I get if I sit straight upright, if I lean back I'm ok so I have to kinda slide off sofa lol!! Hopefully the ball has helped bring ur LO down and kick off labour soon!

omg ive just been havin the most horrendous pains down below about 10 mins ago..i was litrally shittin myself,dunno what the hell is goin on xxx

Oooh maybe baby's so low down now it's getting things started!!! Keep us posted!!

And it's my turn before you :p haha!! I'm
Quite ok with hanging on as long as I have some labour watches to keep me busy!!
Come on girls!!

well if u hurry up an pop it out 2nite then i can have my turn 2m please!!!! xx

Well like in my other thread.. My waters may be leaking.. Having bh too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back