Seriously....Ow ow owwww!!!! Labour?? Update pg 4

Amazing bumpage hun! Hope you manage to get a decent nights kip. KFC sounds good :) I think your lo will be here soon! eee! x

Thanks babe.. He's only just got to KFC :roll: hate eating late..

Bubs is really kicking my moo in.. The same feeling I had before Ellie broke my waters :shock: I really want him to hurry up with that food!! I Duno what I'm gonna do if my waters break now.. Mums gonna have to find a way here! I'm getting a bit scared too :(

dont be scared hun...everything will be ok xxx

Don't worry hun, you'll be fine :hug: and us insomniacs will be up all hours too to keep you company x

Thank you!!!

Its such a familiar feeling I remember feeling this with Ellie and thinking 'just kick through and break them!!!' and she did!! With every feeling like that my heart goes mental absolutely petrified of them breaking!! Why am I so scared I've done this twice already!! I'm actually shitting myself!! The fact I'm still without my oh (and KFC im starving!!) doesn't help!!

aww its fear and excitement hun coz u kno its happenin..i bet i'l be exactly the same and this is 5th time for me.fx that this is really it hun...does sound like it.u can do this!!! xxxxx

:hugs::hugs:oh hun he will b back soon !! and popcorn chicken sounds good !!! will put my phone on silent so can check it when seeing to little miss so dont worry bout disturbing me !! your bound to feel nervous if your on your own but will probably feel better once oh is home ! also if your still not sure this is it that will make u feel uneasy will feel better once u get definate signs your instincts will kick in xxxxxxxxxxx

oohhh hope he get here soon!! Good Luck if its the start of things if not i hope you feel better xxx

wow hun, you really have dropped!
Sounds like things could be starting for you.
Scary I know but try not to panic or worry. Hopefully OH is home by now and uv tucked into your KFC :)
Try and get some rest tonight xx

is he home yet hun? hope your ok youve gone quiet...hopefully your just eatin.xxx

Yeah I've had my KFC and oh is home :) gonna try n get some sleep now just in case.. I'm really excited for him coz it's his first and I can't wait for him to hold his child for the first time etc but I am shitting it lol!! It's gonna happen at some point whether I like it or not lol so i just gotta man up lol!! I've done this twice I can do it again!! Been pooping all bloody day and need to go again it's so annoying!!
A part of me want this to be it but another part says I'm not ready.. Just have to listen to my body and my baby and focus on the end result! Hoping it's quick!!!
Thanks for your support ladies I'll update if anything happens, of I haven't got time to come on here I'll text Lewisca :)
Wish me luck!!

thankgod your ok and seemin alot calmer now oh is with u.i'l be checkin in durin the night to see if anything else happens.u try and get some kip now hun xxx

Thanks babe.. I've stopped shaking now I've eaten thankfully.. Still petrified but trying to stay positive!!
Nite nite xxx

:( I'm sorry I missed all this, I went to bed early. Good luck sweetheart x

Just checking in to see if any progress has been made :)

Hope this is it for you hunny, cant wait to hear your next updates x x

Nothing to report I'm afraid :( it seems when we go to bed it stops!!
My back is killing and I'm still having the constant dull ache of period pain (when u know ur about to come on!) all last night I was still having bh but not much pain or pressure as I was laying down..
Was up and down all night with the kids they watched Bambi 2 before bed and it gave them both nightmares bless them, so had broken sleep but itching wasn't too bad so that's a bonus!!
Still having bh now.. Not been awake long so wasn't sure if they were still there but they are!

It's the not knowing that's frustrating and the pain for no reason that's annoying lol!
Maybe things will pick up during the day while I'm upright.. Good old gravity!!

OH wants to watch football tonight so it would be fun to make him miss it mwahahahaaaa!!!! Lol!!

Last edited:
OH wants to watch football tonight so it would be fun to make him miss it mwahahahaaaa!!!! Lol!!

Lol, I feel like that- I was up all night with pains (which have also now disappeared :roll:), and I was called a "pain" for disturbing OH and that he really hoped it wasn't labour, as he's got far too much work to do today! Charming! Sorry if my delivering your child gets in the way of your work plans, mate :roll: I hope I do go in today, just to spite him! :lol:

Sorry you're in pain, my dear xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back