September - time to consider flu jabs!!!

Had my flu jab yesterday morning :)! I defo didn't want to take the risk, despite never having had the flu before. Was over in a second and didn't feel a thing. Though my arm is a bit achy now but all worth it to protect bump :)

Yeah Jolly is likely a coincidence. You can't catch flu from the flu shot. There is no live virus, is a myth that you can get it. Hope you get better soon!

I know! My hubby is asthmatic and refuses to have it because he doesn't want to "catch flu" which I always say is totally ridiculous, so I was desperate not to get poorly after having it (even though unrelated) because he's now 100% convinced I've caught it from the jab. So annoying because I wanted to completely prove him wrong, now he thinks he was right all along!

I felt rough for a couple if days after the jab as well. DH is astmatic, too but never get jabs and never had flu.

I've got mine next week, I'll be 9 weeks. Did anyone else get theirs in tri1? X

Had mine a week ago at work! With being athsmatic and a nurse I have to have one every year! Wouldn't risk not having it for my own safety and now my baby x

Just an update- obviously I didn't catch flu from having the flu jab- I actually have bronchitis and it's timing was purely coincidental lol!! Obviously I feel like hell but I'm glad it's nothing to do with the shot x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back