flu jab when pregnant

Had mine 3 weeks ago or so and not issues with it. My immune system seems fine and actually my Hubbie is ill with a cold/flu virus but I am fine....probs a coincidence!

im fine, no complications with it, hubby even said he was feeling run down b4 it, and he feels better now(all in his head!!!)

I had mine last Week and was told that there are no after affects, but it does take up to 20 days for you to become immune.

i was told about a week becarefull, cause ur imune sytem is low being pregnant, then having the jab lowers it a little bit more.

After 2 months of lenghty discussion and stressing out over it i went ahead and got it yesterday after nurse assured me it will be safe for baby, still a little nervous as I would be with anything I put in my body but think in the heel of the hunt i made the right decision

Have to admit I do feel pretty rough today though, cant lift my arm and feel like iv been hit with a bus im so tired but guessin thats pretty normal n should go in a day or so , thanks for the heads up on it lowering amune system even more didnt know that, Will defo stay away from sick people the the weekend :)

yer my arm aches, feel tierd but feeling tired from pregnancy.
yer ive got a baby shower to go to on sat, and im sure 2 of my friends have colds...
its not harming ur baby, gotta think, getting flu or even swine flu would could affect ur baby more than the jab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back