*September Testing Thread* 12 BFP!!

I think i have my dates mixed up can you change me to the 2nd please......... sorry and thanks in advance xx

Can you pop me down for the 4th please........ Stupid long cycles meant I didn't even have an af last month!!!! :wall2:

Hello!! Please may you put me down for testing day as 7th September x x I'm new so can I check with you when we officially are meant to have testing days on this thread??

hi can you put be down for the 9th please

fingers crossed for everyone this month

Please may you pop me in for the 8th? X

Hi Starfish, I'm also due on the 9th. Good luck girls!

Could you put me down for the 5th please :D
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
All done girls.

Lara_M, just stick down the date your AF is usually due, and then post here to let me know if she turns up or if you get a BFP!! Loads of luck to you x

And as always to everyone :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm off on hols today, so wont be posting as much, but will take laptop to keep the thread updated. xx

Hi Starfish

Can you put me down for the 2nd please? Although don't think it'll be our month this month :(

Good luck to everyone!

xxxx

im so hopeful this month! i should be OV this weekend so ive started trying to BD all the time! this is my 3rd month ttc and now the pill is well out of my system im soooo hopeful! good luck to everyone xxx

well, i dont know exactly when my AF is due cuz of irregular periods, but day 40 of my cycle is 12th sept so can you put me down for then plz and i'll jst have 2 wait and see. hopefully i'll know 1 way or another by day 40.xx

I am so gutted........................... AF got me today 2 days early.... so this means i am the first person to be bitterly dissapointed this month.................. hopefully it will all be better luck from now on in for you lovely ladies xxxxxxx

Thanks Cherelle.... iwas feeling positive this month too.... i feel so down now xxxxxx

Can u pit me down for the 15th please, thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back