September/October Babes

I'd also like to add that Gayle offered to be my bump buddy 3 weeks before k was born. She really has been my rock, always there to listen to my worries and my moans and also to share happy times. I've really made a good friend in her, just wish we didn't live so far apart :-( xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We're september, but only cos LO would NOT budge!!! X

My fat fingers can't spell! x

I'd also like to add that Gayle offered to be my bump buddy 3 weeks before k was born. She really has been my rock, always there to listen to my worries and my moans and also to share happy times. I've really made a good friend in her, just wish we didn't live so far apart :-( xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh come on...I'm just wakened and you've made me cry!!!!! Thank you, that's lovely of you to say. I really wish we lived near too. It's been a pleasure getting to know you and kaiden! I love our daily moans and laughs! Xxxxxx

Infact, I've met some lovely amazing mummies from PF and am often so thankful for that. I really don't think I'd be half the mummy I am without all the knowledge I've gained from here and the support from the lovely ladies. I've had the pleasure of meeting Peapod and Fraser, twice, and can't wait for them to come and stay and for them to be at Daisy Graces naming ceremony. I see Kaz1983 and Elise lots as we work together and we are attempting to meet up with EJP and Eva soon! I honestly can't recommend meeting up any more. I feel closer to some of my PF friends than my real life ones cause they either don't have children or their babies are grown up.

So thanks ladies for always being here for me. Xxxxxx

Group cry, everyone! :cry: xxxxx

I love you all! Made some really lovely friends on here!

Can't wait to meet up with Kaz and Gayle so I can squish their beautiful babies and Eva will make 2 new wee friends, too!

Time is going way too quickly. Such a cliche but true!

Last edited:
yay i'm in!

I'm lyndsay and my little Freya was due on 29th Sept, I got induced on 30th September due to some small bleeds throughout the pregnancy and gave birth to Freya at 4am on Tuesday 2nd October, weighing 7lb 5oz
We didnt know the sex of the baby, but my first words apparently were "is it Freya?!"
We had still not decided on a boys name, but had picked Freya as a girls name from around 5 weeks pregnant, so we already felt like she was with us if that makes sense!
So glad we got our wee girl.

now trying to decide when to start trying for another!! x

Gayle, you read my mind, too :)

Hello, everyone!

I had Eva on 22nd September (1 week early) and every day I can't believe how lucky I am to have her in my life!

Was just dream feeding there and was sitting almost crying thinking about how much I love her. Went through her photo album singing Aerosmith's 'I Don't Want To Miss A Thing' to my wee self. Bloody hormones!

xxx

I quite often have little "moments". When she goes to bed I usually go through all the photos on my phone in awe of how beautiful she is! She often makes me cry with love. x

yay i'm in!

I'm lyndsay and my little Freya was due on 29th Sept, I got induced on 30th September due to some small bleeds throughout the pregnancy and gave birth to Freya at 4am on Tuesday 2nd October, weighing 7lb 5oz
We didnt know the sex of the baby, but my first words apparently were "is it Freya?!"
We had still not decided on a boys name, but had picked Freya as a girls name from around 5 weeks pregnant, so we already felt like she was with us if that makes sense!
So glad we got our wee girl.

now trying to decide when to start trying for another!! x

Aww, love your first words, Lynds. I don't need more ammunition to get the tears going again! :lol: Also, I LOVE your profile picture. Freya is so beautiful!

Ah, are you guys going to make a sibling soon? We are always changing our minds on a daily basis - this summer/2 year's time? But I have a hectic year this year so I reckon it'll be the latter.

xxx

Oh look, we have 3 babes born on the 2nd October....Freya, Megan and Daisy Grace. Popular day!!! Though mine was chosen for me! Lol. Xxxx

Gayle, you read my mind, too :)

Hello, everyone!

I had Eva on 22nd September (1 week early) and every day I can't believe how lucky I am to have her in my life!

Was just dream feeding there and was sitting almost crying thinking about how much I love her. Went through her photo album singing Aerosmith's 'I Don't Want To Miss A Thing' to my wee self. Bloody hormones!

xxx

I quite often have little "moments". When she goes to bed I usually go through all the photos on my phone in awe of how beautiful she is! She often makes me cry with love. x

I just nodded along in agreement as I read your comment there! :) xxx

Yay! Thanks for this Gayle! I'm Kerry, my due date was 31st October but little miss E didn't show till 2nd November.. I just can't think of myself as anything but an October mummy though!

Enid Rosemary (or Bean, stinky bum, monkey chops etc!) was born in our home (accidentally!) at 3:52am and is thriving! Now a 12 week old cheeky chops, it's been a bumpy ride but we're a very happy family :)

So good to see how everyone's doing all in one thread! :)

Last edited:
Yay love this thread!!

All back together again!

I'm Breaghs mummy born 21st September! She's my world ;) x

Yay we belong here too.
William was born 23rd October on his due date hahaha (sorry but I'm still really smug about that lol). He's a stinky little terror (like father like son) but I wouldn't be without him for the world! I already can't wait to do it all over again!

Lexi-Mai was one of the babies born on the 8th September (same day as my bump buddy Leah! And Tweety!) by emegency c-section (also same as my BB!) 12 days overdue! She was 9lb7oz. Xx

My fat fingers can't spell! x

I am Amelie's mummy born 17 September after being a pickle during pregnancy and then more during labour...so after a dramatic labour she changed my life forever and I can't even imagine the life before her.
Currently going through a leap (we will see the end of it hopefully in one week) so my days are quite miserable lol but we are getting there...
Probably you all know by now my battles to make her take her milk and that I have been advices to wean her already but she has none of it either....
Some days I have the impression that she is 4 m going to 15 years old lol...

Nice to see you all in a place and I like the idea of 2 m together in a thread :)

i def wont be having anymore 3 is enough for me lol im 35 so done my bit now xx

michelle i thought you had 2???? God you have been productive lol :)

waiting for amelie to wake from a nap (dont ask why she is napping so late she has been poorly today) and then heading to the supermarket that is actually one of the few things that keeps her happy...

:love: so nice to have all these ladies in one place!

Hope I remember your labour thread. Updating PF at 10cms dilated :faint:

Just to re-iterate what other ladies have said, I wouldn't be without this place! I have learned so much and the reassurance has been amazing. My bump buddy, Laura78 was a fab support during my pregnancy and our hundreds of messages going back and forth was brilliant. Also just had a lovely lunch date with Rheannymac and would never have known her without PF. So many other fantastic ladies on here too that I love hearing from every day xx

Ha ha yes Claire! I had an epidural and it was all so nice and relaxing and I was so bored as my oh was at the puppy hotel to place the puppy...
And then all hell broke loose as my epidural failed and they left me in 10 cm with horrible contractions and no space between them for like 6 h until the madame decided to turn her head!

I was expecting nth less than that from her though...

Thanks for starting this thread!

Im proud mummy to Fraser David, born on Friday 5th October (8 days early) and weighing 7lb 8oz. My waters started leaking just before midnight on tues 2nd Oct so i was advised that i would probably need to be induced.Nothing really happened on the wednesday so on the thurs i went in to be induced. So after just over 24hours, a pessary, hormone drip, epidural and ventous my little man made it into the world with his grandma and daddy present (sharing the experience with my mum really made it even more special)

I absolutely adore my son and he is a such a joy to look after. I cant believe how much he has changed in 16 weeks and i look forward to watching him grow and develop into a lovely young man. Enjoying it so much that*we will be trying again this summer!!!

Also, as others have said, PF has been a great source of information and support. Meeting Gayle and Daisy Grace has been the highlight of it all for me. You are a star!!

Had a right result today with Bethan. Was able to put her in her cot AWAKE at all of her nap times AND bedtime and she has settled herself to sleep without crying or me having to stay with her.

A corner has turned!

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back