September/October Babes

Gayle30

Reaction score
Is there a thread for these months? Or have I missed it. There's one for every other month!

Who's in?? Well, I will start...

I'm mummy to Daisy Grace, born on 2nd October 2012. She's my little princess and I'm utterly in love. Xxxxx

I was thinking about this the other day!

Well I'm mummy to my Harry, or affectionately know to my oh & I as our Harry bump! Born the 24th October & was obviously very snug in my tum as he was 12 days overdue & I was still 2 and a half days in labour! He is the absolute love of my life :) xxx

Hi!! :) Harry is gorgeous!! I had daisy grace 3 weeks early by elective csect-so glad I didn't have to wait! I had chronic obstetric cholestasis and may well have jumped off a bridge if I'd waited/suffered another 5 weeks! God it was hell! All worth it though!! 12 days over-you must have made it too cozy for harry bump! My oh calls her DG or Diva Grace. Cause omg she's that alright! Got a proper little character on my hands. Already so headstrong and determined! :) xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Gayle, you read my mind, too :)

Hello, everyone!

I had Eva on 22nd September (1 week early) and every day I can't believe how lucky I am to have her in my life!

Was just dream feeding there and was sitting almost crying thinking about how much I love her. Went through her photo album singing Aerosmith's 'I Don't Want To Miss A Thing' to my wee self. Bloody hormones!

xxx

Last edited:
Hi to you and Eva the Diva too! What is it about girls hu? Never had this with my nephews! She's sooooo cheeky and full of mischief looking.

I am full of dam hormones too. I cry cause I'm crying. Ffs! Haha!

Don't know about anyone else but my baby is growing far too quickly. She may only be in 0-3 clothes but already wanting to be independent! I fear its karma from what I put my mum and dad through! Today my mum told me I spat the bottle out at 4 months after being bf for the First 2 months and haven't drank milk since! Good god she better not do that!! Xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Hi to you and Eva the Diva too! What is it about girls hu? Never had this with my nephews! She's sooooo cheeky and full of mischief looking.

I am full of dam hormones too. I cry cause I'm crying. Ffs! Haha!

Don't know about anyone else but my baby is growing far too quickly. She may only be in 0-3 clothes but already wanting to be independent! I fear its karma from what I put my mum and dad through! Today my mum told me I spat the bottle out at 4 months after being bf for the First 2 months and haven't drank milk since! Good god she better not do that!! Xxxx

Oh, I know. I think our girls have been here before!

Yep, I'm a cry because I'm crying kinda gal. She is growing up waaay too fast. Went to see my pal today who has a 1 month old (Gayle, you saw the pics?) she's tiny! And Eva's only like 12 weeks older but looks double the size and she's still 0-3 as well!

Ha ha. Do you not drink milk to this day? I was a little madam, as a child (allegedly) so I'm waiting on baby karma. Think the diva trait may be hereditory?!

Off to sleep now but catch up tomorrow! Night night

xxxx

Hi!! :) Harry is gorgeous!! I had daisy grace 3 weeks early by elective csect-so glad I didn't have to wait! I had chronic obstetric cholestasis and may well have jumped off a bridge if I'd waited/suffered another 5 weeks! God it was hell! All worth it though!! 12 days over-you must have made it too cozy for harry bump! My oh calls her DG or Diva Grace. Cause omg she's that alright! Got a proper little character on my hands. Already so headstrong and determined! :) xxx

Oh my goodness, I can't imagine what that must've been like! I was lucky and had for the not part a great pregnancy. I suffered from SPD from about 30 weeks (I already had underlying back problems too from being hit by a car as a child) but apart from that...
Aww thanks hunni! it's mad how quickly they develop their own wee personalities eh. They sure know what they want anyway!! Xxx

Great idea I do miss the month threads from tri3 :)

Im mummy to my perfect little boy malachi-lee born 21/10/12 4days
Late but I didnt mind :) his has the such a cheeky smile that just steals
Everyones heart. & tbh I actually get butterflies in my stomach when I think about how
Much I love my lb!

Lovely idea

Hi

i had my third lo Michael on 24/9/2012 about 8 days early.
i had to have an emergency section as his heart rate kept going only to find the cord around his neck.
His pretty laid back though his beginning to be weary of strangers.

I'm glad this is labelled September/October as I've never really figure out where me and Aaron belo :lol:

He was four weeks early born on 8th September

We've had our issues but he's happy and healthy for the most part! X

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Good idea, always looked at the other threads but never got round to starting one for our months.
Very happy mummy to Megan born 2nd October, a week late.
She too is a proper madam, head strong already and likes things done her way! Already got her daddy wrapped round her little finger, and her mummy isn't far behind!

Hi :) I'm mummy to my gorgeous boy Kaiden Stanley born 11 days early on 27th September 2012.
He's rocked my world and he was the missing piece of mine and hubby's jigsaw although we didn't realise it until he arrived. I'm in awe of him and very sad at how fast time is going. Xxx

hi im michelle and ive got sofia carmen born 1/9/12,shes my 3rd ive also got oliver whos 9 and emily whose 12 so sofia was our lovely little suprise but we love her to bits,she was a tough pregnancy with severe hyperemis followed by gestational diabetes then small for dates but came out a healthy 6 lb 10oz after a 2 hour labour,we got to the hospital and she was born half hour later,infact gayle i think i was chatting on your thread that night in pain not realising i was in full blown labour lol,you girls have been my rock,your all so lovely xxxx

I was thinking about this the other day.. Hi I'm Tash, mummy to my beautiful little girl Hannah born 31st October 4 hours late.. Is the most perfect and precious thing in my life and I love her more than anything in the world. She makes me smile every day! Xxx

Great idea! We might fit in a bit better here. H was born 22/10 5 weeks early. He was due end November, and although he arrived 5 weeks early he is actually hitting all the normal 'leaps' and goals as you would expect if he was born full term on the 22/10.

We are just hitting the 14 week development leap, he's started a bit early because he's only 14 weeks today but he's been pretty moody the last 4-5 days. One minute I have my normally happy, smiley and cuddly baby, the next he's screaming and thrashing for no immediate reason. To add insult to injury he is also teething, we've managed to confirm two tooth buds at the top, and we think another one at the bottom, but he's discovered sticking his tongue out at us so it's really hard to see the bottom properly.

The nice thing about this thread is that everyone is going to be either ahead or at the same stage as we are so I can pick brains for advice!

Hiya,I'm mummy to Tyler born on the 11th September,I have a due date baby :) He's growing up so fast,can't believe he's 20 weeks 2moro! He's already wearing 6-9 month clothes tho lol. He's just an amazing wee dude,who means everything to me n my oh..such a happy wee chap too :) xx

Yay glad to see this...I'm Becky, mummy to archie born on the 22nd Sept at 11:44am, 9 hours of labour and worth every second of pain. Time going far too quickly, love seeing him do something different everyday, what on earth did I do before!

Great idea! I'm mummy to Emma, born 3 days past her due date. She's such a content and happy baby (well, most of the time!) and I'm totally in love with her. She's growing way too quickly tho. X

:yay: so nice to see this thread. I'm Mummy to Michael (aka MJ, Mikey, Miguel, Baby, Nibbley Pig) born 6 days late on 24th October weighing a massive 9lb 12oz, the biggest baby born in our family for a very long time!

Will be nice to chat to everyone again! Lots of familiar faces in this thread already, hope you are all well with your little ones.
Xxx

I was wondering where our thread was!

Bethan was born 12 October. One day overdue. She's doing really well although she's frustrated at the moment because she wants to get on and do things but she's too little.

She has been rolling back to front for a little while now but hasn't quite mastered the other way yet. Complete opposite to her sister who mastered front to back first!

I can't quite believe that weaning will be coming up soon. Where has the time gone? !

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back