Ex chartstalkers pg or just taking a break!

Trudyscrumptious76

Reaction score
I liked the idea of a 'chartstalkers (or anyone else) taking a break' thread I added exchartstalkers to the title so that all the pg exs can come and say hello and give us hope! I hope you don't mind me going ahead and starting one Kitty, I started replying in Chatstalkers and realised the newbies might be fed up with hearing me wibble on about how much I'm enjoying not charting!!!! :rotfl:

Thanks for the advise Kitty. I'll go back and see a different doctor. I might try and cry! The funny thing is though I'm enjoying the not TTCing but not preventing phase at the mo! It's put the fun back into BDing :oops: :cheer:

Glad your planning something positive for the future I might join you and plan an autumn event. I'm off to Rhodes in Oct for our 10th. Yes girls we finally decided on somewhere!! I'm aiming to throw out my size 12 bikini and buy and new size 10 one. I've already got rid of the size 14 so not much further to go. I think the removal of the stress has kick started my body into functioning normally. It's great to think of something else for once.]

Loola how are the wedding plans going?
Sookie enjoying your travels?
All you ex's who are up the duff how's it all going?
I can't believe some of you have less than a month to go!!!! :cheer: Please post new of your arrivals here too, I rarely go into the new arrivals section but would love to hear about any ex CSs and would hate to miss them.
Sorry if I missed anyone. :wave:

Ok update section (9/12/08)

Mildly - Baby Oscar Born 13/9/08
ROM - George :cheer: EDD 4/2/09 Pwhelli
Choklatemunky - Baby Harvey born 19/12/08
Kitty - London EDD ??/7/09
Kmac - EDD 27/12/08
Tasha20 - Solihull EDD 25/7/09
Trudy - Bolton EDD 26/7/09
Babydust - Boy Scotland - Baby Zak born 12/12/08
Sally12 - Basingstoke Girl baby Isla born 18/12/08
Flossy - Norfolk Girl Grace :cheer: EDD 13/4/09
Loola - Wales?! I think Cardiff
Sookie - Australia
Rach - Twin boys Owain and Ryan
Scones -

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone, I only went back a few pages if I've missed birth date, EDD or location. Let me know! :D

Oooh what a great thread idea :D

Yay, go you with your weight loss Trudy :cheer: And Rhodes is just lovely, you'll have a fab time chilling out on the beaches in your new bikini :D

Not much to report for me, just playing a waiting game with two weeks to go. So mostly my day is spent loafing on the internet or sofa napping and watching TV! Will be glad when Oscar makes his appearance as I'm very large and uncomfortable at the moment :D

Yes, how are the wedding plans going loola? And anymore pictures from your travels Sookie? Hey to everyone else :wave:

Oh Trudy what a lovely idea - sometimes I feel really bad posting in Chartstalkers with my ticker but I still miss you lot :D

We paid for one private consultation with the main fertility consultant here in Shropshire and he immediately referred us back in to the NHS system - we waited 4 weeks for a review appointment at the clinic and had just started having blood tests etc when we got our BFP. I am sure that it was because it took the pressure off us and we just sha**ed for england and fun :D !!!

Been having a really hectic week - Josh got his A level results last Thursday and after months of not being able to decide what he wanted to do he announced he wanted to go to Uni - luckily he had applied and had got a place in Sheffield but we hadnt done anything about accommodation etc - we have now booked him a room at http://www.mainstaystudent.co.uk/Studen ... _Sheffield It looks lovely and at £85 a week all inclusive it is one of the cheaper ones!!

Han is hopping to be home in time for the baby to arrive - I have asked her to be my second birthing partner as I am pretty sure Dave will pass out - he is sick if the cat is sick!!

Sookie I hope your plans for your move back are going well - what will you do job wise when you are home?

Loola let us know your wedding plans - I love weddings :)

Love to everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x x x

Ooooh yey I posted in chartstalkers recently (for the first time in a long time as I felt like a bit of a trespasser in there with a ticker!) but no-one really replied - I think its cos the newbies don't know who I am!

Good on you Trudy re the weight loss and I'm glad to hear you are having some fun! :wink:

Kitty - I hope you're ok. You make sure you have a good holiday won't you! Think you might need it :hug:

Yes Loola - how are the wedding plans - not seen you about much lately......

Sookie! do you ever stop moving about?! :lol:

Mildly - blimey - 2 weeks is that all you have left! :shock: I can't bloomin believe that! :shock:

ROM - Im not sure if I mentioned in 2nd tri bit but it will be really special if your daughter can be there when your LO makes an appearance! :cheer:

.............I'm sure we'll have a full quota of ex charties in here soon! :lol:

Not my idea ladies as usual it's the wonderful Dr Kitty!!!

I love the name Oscar Mildly. We want that or, Cassius or Moses for a boy. Well I think I'm alone on Cassius. But now we have Bruno and cooper (the dogs) I want to carry on the boxer theme!!!! :lol: Enjoy the sleep whilst you can! :sleep:

ROM - i hope you're having another girl, boys are rubbish at getting sorted aren't they. :roll: My brother is the same but then everything always falls into place for him. Silver spoon? He was born with the whole dinner service in his mouth! The accomodation looks lovely.

Ohh I love this - I feel as if I have found somewhere I belong :D :D :D :D

yeh for old chartstalkers..... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks for not thinking I am weird Choc, Han wanted to be a doctor until we found out the level of her dsylexia and then she applied to uni to do midwifery but didnt get in (to be honest I understood why they like people to have some life experience and not many people get in at 18!!). We have always been close and she is so level headed I cant think of anyone better to be there. Much as I love Dave he is a typical man so that along with the fact that he nearly passes out when he cleans out his own ears!! I suspect he will be much happier to have Han along so he can just stay "up the head end"!!!! They have an amazing relationship too so she will be a great support to him as well.... I've just come back from the midwife who was lovely and basically said I appear to be disgustingly healthy!! To be honest I think I am really lucky and the last few weeks have felt great - I am sure it will all catch up with me eventually.

I love the name Oscar too Mildly but our old and very much loved cat is called Oscar so dont feel we can use it for a baby.
We are still leaning towards Toby although I really like Sebastian I cant convince Dave on that one.

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Silver spoon? He was born with the whole dinner service in his mouth!
:rotfl: so funny!

ROM - Can't understand why people would think it was weird?!
I think its amazing and it will be so special. Im sure she will be a great help to you and Dave........

reallyoldmum said:
Much as I love Dave he is a typical man so that along with the fact that he nearly passes out when he cleans out his own ears!!
:rotfl: that really made me giggle - you girls have me in stiches today!

I'm glad you are feeling so well. Toby is a lovely name - my Boss's son is called Toby - he's so sweet and very smart - he is starting school this year and it really doesnt seem that long ago that she was on maternity leave! :shock: They seem to grow up so fast!

I feel all emotional, this is just like the chartstalkers thread just without the charts :lol: I've really missed this and you guys :hug:

Choklate, I have no idea where the time has gone :lol: And look at your ticker, over half way for you now. You must be very excited :cheer:

Trudy, thanks :D I like Cassius and Moses too. OH veto'd my idea of Merlin :roll: But we are happy with Oscar now, although he came very close to being a Jack early on :D lol, I like your theme idea :D

ROM, I think it is lovely that your daughter is going to be at the birth. You have such a close relationship with your kids, which is fab :D Glad you're feeling really well too :cheer: Heh, I think Bagpuss has a cat called Oscar too, I could see how it would get confusing if you called your LO that too :D My dog is called Henry and that will be Oscar's second name - it just seemed like the right decision but our families are going to laugh their heads off :lol: Toby is lovely and goes well with Hannah and Josh too.

hoo-flipping-rah, why didn't we do this ages ago?!

let's face it, all we wanted to do was chat anyway... :wink: Like Trudy, I don't go into the tris, then when I got pg, I didn't like posting in TTC, and now that it's a m/c I don't know where to post. I feel like in the m/c thread, that should be all you post about, so many women are obviously really upset that it's almost rude to start chatting about holidays and stuff.

I do really want to know how you're all getting on - and I so hadn't realised Mildly was just 2 weeks off! Oh my goodness, that means I must have missed a few arrivals too! :oops:

ROM, I now have this image of Hannah "hopping" whilst you're in labour :rotfl: Toby's the name of my cousin's 3yo son. He's soooo cute... bit obsessed with his emergency vehicles though. If it doesn't go nee-nor, he's not interested...

I like the name Oscar too. I used to have an imaginary horse called Oscar (don't ask...!).

well, thanks for all your sympathy. I'm actually feeling fine, just fed up with the inconvenience and nto being able to get on with life. I really can't explain it, but I somehow knew this one wasn't going to work out from the beginning. I was really excited about the BFP, but I kept saying to DH that there was something wrong that I couldn't put my finger on. Hopefully that means that next time, if I feel it going right, I'll be right!

But I think Cheri22 was out with her prediction. She said September for conceive or find out. At the moment, I'll be lucky to complete the m/c by the end of September, let alone ovulate and actually conceive - and that would be if I didn't wait for the first period! I've fired the spirit guides Phooldyu and Minnie-haha. They turned out to be right with June for conceive, but the buggers didn't look far enough ahead to check it was viable. I've put an ad in 'PsychicBull***t' for new guides, will let you know if there are any decent applicants...

Hi guys :wave: Great thread Trudy and Kitty! Sorry I havent been around much, I guess I feel like I havent got much to say lately as we have now officially stopped TTC until after the wedding.

Funnily enough this month if we were still TTC I would have been thinking I was pregnant. Had all the 'symptoms' sore boobs, heartburn, feeling queasy, eating like a pig! But we havent had sex, so unless Im having the 'second coming of the lord' then I dont think its possible! :wink: It just goes to show how looking out for symptoms is daft really!

All is going well with the wedding plans. Going to meet the Registrar on September 1st so Give Notice, other than that I have very little to do! Its already only 11 months away though so the time is flying! It will be here before we know it :) Im just praying for better weather next August! :pray:

I have felt quite mean in Chartstalkers really. I just cant find the energy to stalk! I really keep meaning to.

I dont know if I mentioned it before, but I went to see a Clairvoyant not so long ago. She said some pretty spot on things for me! Like she saw a big celebration for me in a years time with lots of tables, by boats (we are getting married in the Marina), with white flowers and a little girl that will steal the show (more than likely my Niece Thea! who is flower girl :lol: ). She also said that we will be trying for a baby for around 2 and half to 3 years before I get pregnant, but we will have some good news regarding this whilst we are travelling. She said we would have a girl and we will name her with the initial I (which is very spooky as we will name our daughter Isobel :shock: ). She also said that we have had difficulty conceiving due to his 'bad habits' which is pretty much spot on, but that he will prove to me that he can change. She mentioned work for me a lot, and that there are going to be some major changes for me, and I will be helped by someone (this could be my new boss who is totally awesome! We get on really well and he has just helped me apply for a job as a Tenancy Support Worker, so I really hope she is right!). She also said Id be moving house in about a year or so.

The most amazing thing was that she spoke about my brother, who she said was going through an emotional ordeal (he is getting divorced) but that he was going to be happier than he has ever been very shortly. She said he was going to move so that he can be with the woman that he really loves and he will get a job in that town. The VERY NEXT DAY my brother got a job in Swindon, and admitted to us that he has a new girlfriend and that he was moving in with her! Has known her for years, and I have to say Ive never seen him so relaxed and happy! So that was very bizarre!

Anyway! Mildly I cant believe you only have 2 weeks to go! How time flies! :) Oscar is a really gorgeous name, cant wait to see his little face! :cheer:

ROM - Congratulations to your son! and glad your pregnancy is going smoothly! :)

Choklatemunkey - great to see you! How are you feeling? Got a little bump to show us?

Trudy - Well done on the weight loss! Thats brilliant! Im desperately trying to lose weight, but I seem to be putting it on! :? We had been jogging every night but I had a bad cough and my asthma was playing up so I couldnt go last week.

How is everyone? Hope everyone is happy and all the pregnant ladies are feeling well! :hug:

Haha! Its taken me so long to write this that 4 new posts have been made! :lol:

Woooooooo I love this thread already! It feels like old times....back in the day!..... My word I sound like a right old woman! :lol:

Mildly said:
Choklate, I have no idea where the time has gone :lol: And look at your ticker, over half way for you now. You must be very excited :cheer:
It is quite strange and time does seem to be flying at the moment (I'll probably regret saying that as I expect it will slow right down now :roll: ) Its so exciting!

Kittykins said:
hoo-flipping-rah, why didn't we do this ages ago?!
I'll second that! :D

Kittykins said:
ROM, I now have this image of Hannah "hopping" whilst you're in labour :rotfl:
:rotfl: I hadnt spotted that one! Eagle eyes Kitty does it again!

Kittykins said:
I've fired the spirit guides Phooldyu and Minnie-haha. They turned out to be right with June for conceive, but the buggers didn't look far enough ahead to check it was viable. I've put an ad in 'PsychicBull***t' for new guides, will let you know if there are any decent applicants...
:shakehead: Those naughty guides - I'm not sure what happened to Cyril and Bob - they're probably still in the pub - I never did check to see if they were right for anyone!

Loola - well, thats all very interesting about that Clairvoyant! Glad to hear the wedding plans are on track and I hope she is right about the rest of the stuff!
I have taken a few bump pics - but not posted any yet - havent set up the internet at the new house (Ive moved btw and we're now in a 2 bed house with a garden rather than a one bed flat with a skanky old paint job!) and I can't really sit here for ages uploading piics at work - but when the net is sorted out at home I will load them all on together so you can see the progress! :D

Im an ex chart stalker and now have a 7month old baby daughter :D Feels like forever since I was in TTC but there are lots of ladies who were in there with me and now have happy, healthy babies or are pregnant! :cheer:

Kittykins said:
I like the name Oscar too. I used to have an imaginary horse called Oscar (don't ask...!).

reallyoldmum said:
Much as I love Dave he is a typical man so that along with the fact that he nearly passes out when he cleans out his own ears!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Have you lot all had witty butties for lunch???? I'm trying to explain why I'm laughing so much when I'm supposed to be doing boring copy typing!

Hi happy-chick :wave: I can't believe she's 7 months already. That's gone so quick. I think you just fell pg as I joined the site. So glad it's all going well.

Kittykins said:
But I think Cheri22 was out with her prediction. She said September for conceive or find out. At the moment, I'll be lucky to complete the m/c by the end of September, let alone ovulate and actually conceive - and that would be if I didn't wait for the first period! I've fired the spirit guides Phooldyu and Minnie-haha. They turned out to be right with June for conceive, but the buggers didn't look far enough ahead to check it was viable. I've put an ad in 'PsychicBull***t' for new guides, will let you know if there are any decent applicants...

I think Cherie22s out for me too mine was supposed to be August. Not due to ovulate until beginning of Sept. Let me know if any one answers that add Kitty! :wink:

Loola said:
Funnily enough this month if we were still TTC I would have been thinking I was pregnant. Had all the 'symptoms' sore boobs, heartburn, feeling queasy, eating like a pig! But we havent had sex, so unless Im having the 'second coming of the lord' then I dont think its possible! :wink: It just goes to show how looking out for symptoms is daft really!

Me too I had heartburn, nausea, was very emotional & sore boobs. My body is an evil cow! Spooky about your clairvoyant Loola. Does she do home visits to Bolton?

So pleased we're all back together again. I'm off to watch Bolt destroy the 200m record at the Olympics. Go Jamaica go!!!!! :cheer:

Hello hello...great thread! :D

Good to hear how you are and have a good old general natter!

Cherri was out on my prediction too...she got the wrong month and the wrong sex! :rotfl: I agree that some clairvoyants are good but im not convinced that they can do readings over the internet so well!

Toby was on my shortlist for boys...love it!

Chok - looking forward to seeing the bump piccies

trudy - for what its worth...I like the name cassius too! :D

As some of you know, im a property developer. ive been in court today (for the first time) to discuss a planning application I made which the council refused. It was soooooo terrified :shock: :shock: but im still alive just completely knackered from not sleeping last night with nerves!!! I stuck my bump out to try for the sympathy vote! Unlike normal hearings we didnt get the verdict today and we have to wait weeks to find out the result...yawn yawn :(

Off for a snooze in front of the olympics now :sleep:

x :hug: x

Hi everyone!! :wave:

Great idea for a thread - I really miss chatting with all you lot!! I haven't been posting much lately cos it's just not the same :( but this will help! :D

Nice to hear how everyone is getting on...
trudy glad you are enjoying not obsessing about ttc!
Mildly :shock: can't believe you only have a week to go!!
rom and chok - I was already up to date with you! :) (i think!)
Loola - spooky clairvoyant! Glad things are going well with you :hug:
sally - hope the court thing turns out ok
Kitty - glad you are feeling philosophical about things :hug:

I think i am doing ok. I am struggling a bit this week being back at work though - I'm just so tired when I get home I can't do anything. I'm a bit scared how quickly time is going although we are getting quite organised.
Pupils at school are openly commenting on my bump now so I guess it's fairly obvious! I did put a pic in 2nd tri a few weeks back.
I just want to fast forward a bit. I have been feeling movements but i get all in a tizz whenever it goes quiet.. always something to worry about! ALso last week I think I had food poisoning, I have never been so :puke: in my whole life. I had to ring the midwife to calm myself down!! I had been out for dinner and had a goats cheese tart for a starter :oops: I thought it was ok to eat goats cheese - I'm still a bit confused how you know if it's pasteurised or not :think: but I definitely won't be able to stomach any more for a while anyway! I also had a fishermans pie and it had 2 prawns in it so it could have been them. Anyway, I'm feeling a bit queasy just typing this - I don't know why I'm telling the whole story. But I felt really stupid for eating the goats cheese. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Right - I must go just now I told my mum i would ring her tonight!!

Hugs to all!! Can we get this as a sticky???
xxxxxxxxxx

Kmac :hug: :hug: :hug: I thought cooked goats cheese was OK too... Sounds like you've had a terrible time.

:oops: of course I meant hopping - didnt I tell you my daughter was going for the world record for jumping on one leg?????

Hi Claire :wave: Hope your DD settled ok into school, was it her first day today?

Kmac, glad you're feeling better now :hug: I've been staying away from all cheese except cheddar as I have no idea how you know what is pasteurised or not either. I can't wait for a big wedge of brie though *drools*

Sally, if I'm honest Cheri was wrong on both counts for my prediction. It was only because I waited to test until Jan (17DPO) that it tied in. She also predicted a girl and the sonographer was pretty certain there were boy bits :lol: Hope you got a better night's sleep after your courtroom appearance :D

happychick, I remember you from TTC when I first found this site :wave: Also your daughter is totally gorgeous, congrats :D

chok, looking forward to seeing your bump pics :D

loola, wow 11 months to go :cheer: I bet that'll go by so quickly! The weather will be great I'm sure :D The clairvoyant sounds spot on, and yay for your boos helping you with the new job :cheer: When will you hear if you've got it/an interview?

kitty, I have to ask 'an imaginary horse'? :rotfl: lol, when Oscar gets older, I'm going to tell him he is named after an imaginary horse :lol: Glad you're feeling positive about the m/c and hope things get moving for you soon so that you and your DH can relax and enjoy your holiday :hug: Can't wait to hear what your new psychic guides have to say about the future though ;)

Well expect me to be posting a lot in this thread as I have loads of time on my hands at the moment. Had some good news today, my OH's sister had been diagnosed with breast cancer and had an op about two weeks ago to remove the cancerous cells (they had caught things early and there was just a small batch of cells that were affected). The consultant was hopeful they had got everything and that they would have to do any further treatment and she found out today that this was the case and she has the all clear which we are all really pleased about :cheer: In other news, had a midwife appointment this morning and Oscar is engaged and running out of room so hopefully he's planning on making a move soon! :D

Hope everyone else is well and I would like to second the request for a sticky :D

:wave: everyone!

kmac, you poor thing - hope you're feeling better.

Babydust, hope your daughter was happier today. I just about remember my first day of primary school. My mother cried a lot... When she came to pick me up, the teacher told her that I had bossed around some eight year olds, rearranged the play corner, insisted on putting the books in alphabetical order, and told her that the reading I'd been given was too easy... but apparently I'd been very polite about it all! :oops: :oops: :oops: :rotfl: I think my mother probably cried even more at that! My youngest brother refused to go to school at all. After a week of being asked to collect him an hour after he'd been dropped off, my mother made the tiniest teddy bear for him, which fitted into his pocket. Suddenly he was fine, because his bear looked after him. Has your daughter got a doll or bear small enough to go in a purse or pocket? Maybe it would help?

Sally - hope you sleep better now!

Loola, your clairvoyant sounds interesting - what did you tell her? what questions did she ask? I'm still so cynical about psychics, as you know... A friend of mine had her fortune told recently and said that she'd been predicted a 'life-changing event' in the next couple of years, and would 'feel like a princess'. Since this friend has a permanent habit of twisting her (large) diamond engagement ring whilst talking, I can't guess where the fortune-teller came up with that one from! :rotfl:

haven't time to reply to everyone individually cos I have just realised the time and I've nto had dinner (DH is out...), but I thought I'd confess I indulged in a little bit of retail therapy this evening :oops: :shhh: I figured I deserved it... I had to go to Staples for some very boring bits and pieces and somehow found myself sidetracked by TKMaxx... it's always a jumble-sale in there and usually I don't look at much other than the homeware stuff because it's all too difficult, but this time, well, I was miserable, one thing leads to another... I phoned my parents and asked if they wanted to give me an Osprey handbag for my birthday next month, they said yes (they're very generous) and then I told them it was £65 down from £175 - so we're all happy! And then I found myself some Dune shoes for £25, a Kew lightweed tweed coat for £15 - last one there, and a size 8 which I thought was going to be way too small cos I'm feeling so fat and bloated, but it fits absolutely perfectly and makes me look tall (well, as tall as someone of 5'4" can look) and slim, hurrah! Oh, and a Paul Costelloe jacket that was £40 from £200... So I'm feeling quite happy this evening! I did feel a bit guilty for shopping, but when I phoned DH he just laughed and said he looked forward to seeing my new clothes. Gosh, I'm so shallow and sad!

Morning ladies,

So what are all your plans for the weekend? Is it a bank holiday in Scotland Claire?

Josh got back from his week in Abersoch yesterday - wet, smelly and tired - he turns into a spoilt brat when he is tired!! So we had a delightful evening NOT!! Anyway Dave is really busy as its bank holiday and was away last night and tonight so I'm going to stay with my mum - hmmmmm someone to cook my tea and run me a bath - bless her..... other than that he is working on Sunday too so it will be a boring one for us I think.....

Kitty your shopping trip sounds great - and so many bargins - :cheer: for parents and great birthday pressies.... :D

Hope your little one feels better about school today Claire - does she always come home for lunch? perhaps she would be more settled if she had lunch there? You wouldnt have to go through that separation thing twice in one day then?

Loola your lady sounds amazing - did you get a tape of her reading? You could look back in 12 months then and see if it had all come true.... I am undecided about whether I believe or not - I think there are probably some genuine people out there but some that can just see an opportunity to earn a few bob...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back