Ex chartstalkers pg or just taking a break!

:cheer: for ROM - you make it sound so easy! So what do Josh and Hannah think now their little brother is finally here? Must be a bit surreal to suddenly have a baby crying in the house again!

Loola - that's fab news about your weight, but particularly about Mike's - you were so concerned about him. I hope that means that everything will be so much quicker for you when you do try again - it must have helped. Though if you do get pregnant before the wedding, you won't be able to drink champagne in your plush honeymoon hotel room :wink:

I had my appt with the consultant at the hospital this morning. The MW referred me as she was concerned about my heart condition. 10 mins with the doctor, and everything's great - she is absolutely convinced that if I can swim a kilometre or so, stopping or not, at whatever speed, without getting out of breath at 18w pregnant, then the heart condition is not going to present a problem at all. She agreed it was probably best to avoid half-marathons or triathlons, at least till after the birth, but has no issue at all with what I'm doing at the moment. She said she'd normally expect heart rates in pregnancy to be around 10bpm higher than usual, and mine was 70bpm this morning immediately after I'd walked up the stairs to the clinic, so she was very happy with that. Best of all, I said I wanted a home water birth and asked if she would be happy with that, and she said "in fact, in your case, I would thoroughly recommend it"! :cheer: She thinks my heart rate is far likelier to stay low at home, and she would be concerned that the stress of getting to hospital, finding a parking place, worrying if we'd be there on time, getting to the ward, etc, would actually raise my heart rate to a level which, though normal for me, might freak the midwives out and cause them to call the doctors in, etc. She agreed that avoiding medical intervention would be the best thing possible. As you can probably tell, I am soooooooo pleased and relieved. DH is now much more reassured.

My mother needs a bit more work, however - she had a terrible hospital birth with me, so had my brother at home. Unfortunately he twisted during delivery, causing an ambulance to be called - he needed resuscitation and she haemorrhaged very badly. However, it didn't help that she was being told off throughout by the MW, who accused her of indulging in 'caveman medical practices'(!). On the other side, she, like me, is terrified of hospitals and hygiene - her father, brother and brother-in-law all died of hospital-acquired MRSA, in different hospitals. I'm doing lots of research (of course!) and hoping to convince her.

By the way, we're planning to have a private scan at 36 weeks to check presentation, placenta position, position of umbilical cord, etc - have any of you had one of these or considered it? I think it would be good to have a last-minute check, as we're planning a home birth - at least then we should be able to have an idea of potential problems and reconsider if necessary.

Oh, and the doc listened to the hb again. She found it instantly - it took me 5-6 minutes the other night, we kept catching a couple of beats and the baby would move again :evil: :lol: I was playing chase across my abdomen. It was kind of funny at first, but I got a bit fed up. We finally managed to get 10 secs before it wriggled away again. I think it's going to be a real handful. I'm convinced it's going to be a boy - I'm sure girls aren't so naughty. DH thinks it's going to be very ticklish and giggle a lot, if it squirms away so much... Meanwhile, I'm definitely getting lots of movements now. Not so much butterflies as caterpillars, crawling all over my insides. It's really disconcerting - I keep trying to brush imaginary insects away with my hands, not thinking, before realising it's on the inside!

phew, sorry this is so long - I'm on a bit of a high now, I was so worried I was going to have a bit of a fight on my hands. Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm enjoying Fri 13th! Even the parking at the hospital was hassle-free - there was a space right next to the entrance, and as I parked, the guy next to me returned, and gave me his ticket, with 2 hours left on it :cheer: Better go and so some work, whilst it's still going well!

Hi Everyone!

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS ROM! Welcome baby George!!!

What wonderful news! And it sounds like it was a smooth sailing delivery. How terrific.

It's been nice reading back and catching up on all your news. Kitty you are in fine form, as usual. You're a marathon poster! Great to hear your news about the homebirth and the doctor's thoughts. It sounds like a nice plan.

Loola, great to hear that you've lost so much weight, and that Mike has too. I am getting up bloody early to get to the gym (5.45), but I begrudge every moment of it. Anyway, hopefully I will see some results soon. Although if I get pregnant I guess I can forget about losing any weight.

Claire - Zak is really adorable! He looks so cute in his bassinet thingy. And Mildly, Oscar is a star. He looks like he should go into showbiz.

:wave: to Mildly, Tasha, Sadi, Chrissy and anyone else I have forgotten. I hope you are all well.

Things here have been pretty awful this past week with the bushfires. We live in a bush fire area and in fact the last major blazes in 1983 (that killed 73 people) started on our street. The day of the fires was so hot it is almost inconceivable. It got to 46.4. And the wind was knocking down trees. It felt like the apocalypse had arrived. There were small fires around us and they had issued alert warnings due to a large fire in the next suburb. We had packed the car that morning in preparation as everyone knew it was going to be a bad day. We left. Drove into the city. There was smoke everywhere. A tree branch hit our windscreen but it didn't smash. We all know someone who has lost someone or there house. It's so hard to understand that people lit these fires. People are still lighting them. There was a fire in our suburb last night. This morning there is more smoke everywhere. We're a nation in shock. It's ironic that in the north of the country there are floods destroying homes, and you guys are under snow!

Anyway, I have a tonne of work to do. My new class is lovely. I love teaching grade 5! The older kids are great. But we are trying to get settled and there is so much to do. My puppy is doing really well. He's a bit naughty but that is normal. He's so cute! He's learnt to shake and hi five now too, as well as roll over and drop.

As far as TTC goes, I have started to get a bit more excited. I'm temping again and it makes me feel more connected to the process. While I'd be sad to have to leave my class right at the end of the year to go on mat leave, in my job timing can't ever be ideal. I feel more into the idea of being pregnant again now. I guess I'll know in a week or so. My temp dipped at 4 DPO, probably a fallback rise. Too early for implant, no?

Have a nice weekend ladies!

xx

Sookie - I suddenly thought of you this morning, when reading the newspaper. I'm so sorry - I still think of you as being in Columbia, and I realised this morning that not only are you back in Australia, but I had no idea whereabouts...

Glad you got into the city, must have been a rough ride. I hope your family and friends are ok too... :hug:

Hi everyone, thought I'd grab the chance for a long post whilst my OH is in bed and Oscar is asleep on the sofa. Yep, a throughly exciting Valentine's Day in our household :D

Sookie, really glad you are ok, it must be very worrying being in a bushfire area. Your class sounds great and I'm looking forward to hearing some good BFP news from you soon :hug: :D

kitty, great news about the heart condition not being a problem :) Also I swam throughout my pregnancy and especially when I was bigger, loved being in the water. The water birth sounds fab, I was hoping for one and the first five hours in the pool were great - the water really did help the pain of the contractions. I didn't have a private scan but I think with a home birth, it will probably help to make you much more relaxed in the lead up, to know that everything is where is should be :D Yay for hb and movements too :)

loola, I bet your OH's swimmers are raring to go now :) And well done on the weight loss both of you :cheer: I can't believe how near your wedding is, no wonder you are excited :cheer:

ROM, what a fab and quick second stage :D Well done you :cheer: Can't wait to see a pic of your little surfer dude :D Hope you get a chance to do a bit of quality family bonding and congrats again :)

Babydust, I can't remember whether I said how handsome little Zak is :D He will be such a heart breaker when he's older :)

Tasha you have a beautiful bump :D Aww at the tiny kicks :)

Hi to everyone else I've missed :wave: Hope you are all well :)

Well update on us, Oscar is now rolling over and sitting up on his own, although he is a bit wobbly! He is taking an interest in everything at the moment and it is great fun hanging out with him all day. We are looking to buy a house at the moment, so I am spending most of my free time scouring rightmove. We are hoping to take advantage of the credit crunch as we are in rented accommodation at the moment and house prices do seem to be falling a bit.

Anyway here is another picture of Oscar. Just wanted to say thanks for your lovely comments about the pictures I post of him.

img0284wf9.jpg

Aww Mildly what a happy and handsome face Oscar has! I can imagine his little gurgling giggle! :)

Kitty really glad that all is well and they dont think the heart problem will be too much to worry about! How big is your bump now? Post pics please! that goes for you too Trudy, Tasha and Flossy!

ROM - how is George doing? I am looking forward to seeing him muchly!

Sookie - It must have been horrific for you there last week :hug: I hope you are doing well out there!

Hope everyone is ok? How are Sally, Sarah, Kirstie and Claire?

I had a lovely weekend, my friends have been down to stay with us, its Mikes Best Man. They are getting married themselves on Halloween and we all went out for a meal on Sat night, which was lovely, and very amusing too as Mike was so drunk (he had been drinking all day due to the Swans football match and the rugby) he fell down a hole in the road on the way to the restaurant, and even though he cut himself (my poor baby!) I almost pissed myself laughing :lol: Then during the meal my friends dropped the bombshell that they are now TTC and I think my face must have dropped. I dont think I could hide my annoyance, which I know is very childish, but (and I know that someone will definitely understand my feelings Kitty!) I just feel that they have to do everything that we do! Its him not her, they havent been together very long so I dont think she knows his ways like we do yet.

If we have something, he has to get it. For example, Mike bought a surround sound system, so he had to buy one that weekend - but better than ours :roll: Its every little thing we do, he has to do but go one better every time. We are getting married - so he proposed to his Mrs, and is getting married on Halloween. Now they are TTC - and I think I will die if she gets pregnant before me. :( I know that sounds silly but there have already been 3 children born to my close friends and there is another one on the way now, all since we have been TTC. And Im the oldest out of all of them! Surely its our turn next? I know we are not even TTC at the moment, and they say that they are being careful, well using the withdrawal method, as their wedding is in 9 months so we should have a headstart on them but I just know that they will get pregnant straight away and we will still be here wanting it more than anyone for so much longer than anyone! I know its silly to get worked up about something that hasnt happened yet but the thought is just depressing me, I dont want to feel sorry for myself again like I was before. :( Whats worse is that he is the most excitable person on earth and he emails me all day long which is lovely of course, but If I had him emailing me all day about his future baby I think I would have a nervous breakdown. How on earth could I tell him that without sounding like a completely jealous cow?

Sorry I know that was a very long and pointless rant, but its so good to have someone to talk to about it as my mates really wouldnt understand as none of them have ever experience any difficulties TTC. In fact none of them have even had to try as such, its just happened.

Mildly - love the pic! As Loola says, you can practically hear him giggle from that photo! He certainly looks like a happy baby - and he also looks like he's going to be a real handful in 3 or 4 years' time! :lol:

Loola - I'll try to take a pic tonight or tomorrow morning. But the bump is still not very obvious :( I had a school governors' training meeting last week, held at the local secondary school (I'm an LEA governor for the local primary school), and when I turned up, 2 teenage girls at a table in the foyer asked if I was there for the 6th form open evening :oops: :oops: :oops: I was mortified, especially as one of the other governors was behind me at the time. She was even more mortified - she told me afterwards that she was sure they'd thought she was my mum, and she's only 5 years older!

Oh, and on Friday, I was standing in the queue in the Co-op, and some random bloke next to me suddenly asked what I was doing on Saturday evening. I stared and then said 'helping my husband prepare the nursery for the new baby - why, what about you?' and he went bright red and said "'ooking for a girlfriend' :lol: But clearly neither my wedding ring nor my bump are obvious. Either that or he's the most desperate man on earth. He only looked about 20!

I now look more and more like my 19/20 year old students (ok, this might explain the events above...) You know the look - arrived at university a year ago, skinny as anything, spent a year drinking 4 pints a night and eating kebabs, now got muffin tops above their too-tight jeans, and their t-shirts are stretched so tight you can see their belly button? Oh, and when they bend forward or stand up, their tops ride up exposing an all-round bulge? Yup, that's now me :( I do indeed look like I have overindulged on the Stella and doners, and can't afford right-size clothes. But do I look pregnant? Hell, no... Not a single person has noticed yet, and those I've told have all looked shocked and said 'really? when?' :evil: So maybe I'll hold off the photo till I have a proper bump!

Loola, it's not going to help (especially coming from me :lol: ) but you have to ignore them and focus on you. At least you have some warning - and for all you know, they may not conceive for another 3 years. If they do conceive soon, you'll at least have the satisfaction of knowing that she's going to look like a big fat meringue in her wedding dress, whereas you're going to look super-glam - and those photos last even longer than the pregnancy! It really will be worth the wait. You know you've not been wasting time - you posted just the other day about all the changes you've both made. So you know too that you have prepared for pregnancy in the best possible way and that you'll be in the best shape for it.

But yes, I do know how you feel. I can't remember if I told you all about the pushchair saga? Well, they asked what pushchair we were getting - and then went right out that weekend to buy exactly the same one... I bet you can imagine how I felt! I'm so torn between wanting to help them, as I normally would, and not wanting to have anything to do with them and their baby (which I just cannot dissociate from my miscarriage, even though I know the two events are not connected except by time - every time the baby's mentioned, I keep thinking of that awful weekend and of the pain and the bleeding and then seeing it, and I really thought I'd put all of that behind me). So basically I haven't spoken to them for weeks... Don't think they've even noticed!

Anyway, I shall have to go and find your email to me, and then forward it back to you!!! :lol:

hope everyone is doing well, it seems very quiet on here! Guess that's the last of the baby-boom for a little while? I think Flossy is next, but not for another few weeks, unless I've lost track (entirely possible)?

n1158123233_342855_2266.jpg

Hi everyone - just a quick one as I wait for George to wake up for his next feed - I am struggling getting photos to put on here as my laptop has decided to play up and wont go on line...... This is Han and Josh's favorite photo of their brother - I have to say that he has only had a dummy a couple of times but they managed to snap him when he was trying one out :D :D :D

Jane and George x

Great pic, ROM! And yeah, yeah, yeah about the dummy :wink: :lol: So how's everything going? Has George distracted Hannah from the phone?!

Babydust - WELL DONE for booking the driving lesson. Take some Bach's Rescue Remedy with you to the first lesson! I guess it must be hard for the girls to adjust. Maybe bribery will work... :twisted: Can one of your friends pick them up from school/nursery for one day so you can get to the clinic?

Ok, I took a pic. Again, not great - should have got DH to do it. Also, I realised afterwards that the dress I'm wearing doesn't help - it has a tie on one side (wrap dress) and stupidly, I took the pics showing that side, so I think the bow and flappy ties kind of obscure the point of the pic. But I can't be @rsed to take more, they'll have to do. Just for you girls, I put on my most pregnant-looking clothes to really show off my huuuuuge bump (as I said, jeans/top don't look any different yet)... d'ya think anyone will offer me a seat on the tube yet?! I'm so jealous of Tasha!

IMG_1744-1.jpg

(p.s. My backside has definitely grown though... maybe that's where the baby is hiding!)

ROM George is Gorgeous!! :hug:
Mildy I love the piccie of Oscar, what a cutie!! :hug:

Hello everyone else :wave: hope your all well.

Kitty why are you jealous :lol: you wait give it another 6 weeks and you will be moaning of back pain, pelvic pain and will wish you where back to how your bumpy was. :hug:

This baby is already giving me jib, I can't sit down for long at all because of my pelivs ( I had spd with Olivias pregnancy) but its all worth it :D

I have a hairy belly now :shhh: but im loving my boobies at the moment.. so pert :dance:

I haven't been on much due to being quite busy with rubbish id rather not have to deal with, but I am hope your all doing well and I hope your ok too Sookie :hug:

Hey ladies i hope your all ok. Sorry i don't post much always feel out of place posting in here :oops: Anyhow i wanted to ask i had my MW app yesterday and all was ok but when she measured me i was measuring behind. At my last app 28 wks i was spot on 28cm yesterday @ 32 wks bubs was still measuring 28cm is this anything to be worried by? I have a growth scan and consultant appointment in 2wks will they suggest any reason to this if still the same and do anything? :) Below are my last 2 bump pics @29wks and today at 32 + 1 wks i didn't think they looked alot different really but then i noticed how today i look alot smaller? :think:

29 Weeks

2009-01-27-58401.jpg

32 Weeks + 1 Day

2009-02-17-35908.jpg
[/color]

hey Flossy :wave: why do you feel out of place? Is it because you don't post as often as you should?! :lol:

I've no idea about measurements, but if your MW is measuring externally (i.e. fundal height rather than scan) then I have been told the measurement can be inaccurate - it can depend on the position of the baby, which direction it's facing, whether it has its legs tucked right up or stretching out a bit, and all sorts. So I wouldn't be too concerned. As for the size of the bump, I thought the same as you to start with and then realised it's an optical illusion - you have your top rolled higher in the first pic, which exposes more tummy, and also makes the shape look different (it gives a sort of pear silhouette, whereas with the second pic, you don't see the thin top bit, so the curve seems flatter). If you look just at the curve bit in relation to your back, it's either the same or slightly bigger in the second pic. But again, position can change the shape too, can't it? so if your baby happened to be doing a pirouette this week and was temporarily facing your spine, you'd look smaller and measure smaller, as I understand it.

but I'm not the expert!

Tasha - I'm getting hip pain without the bump!!! finding it v difficult to sleep at night, my hips are so sore. I went to a water workout class today, I'm hoping that will help. Lots of high kicks and all sorts... not sure the baby liked it too much, it went very still for a while afterwards... maybe it was exhausted and went to sleep! But I had a really rich hot chocolate and chocolate slice this afternoon and that certainly woke it up :lol:

:rotfl: at the hairy belly! All I've noticed is that I will definitely have to move my waxing appointments closer together... I normally get away with one every 8-10 weeks, but I think it's going to have to be every 4-6 weeks at least! No linea nigra, or veiny boobs, for me yet either. I rang my mother the other day to ask if she got stretchmarks with any of us (and if so, with which one of the 3 of us), and she said not at all. I'm praying I got those genes...

btw - re the bump business, I have one now :eek: . I met my friend at the cafe, and her reaction was disappointment as she was expecting a bump and said she couldn't see any sign of one. Then when we left 2 hours later, she said 'OMG, your tummy!' - and I had an obvious bump... we've come to the conclusion that the baby has squished my tummy so much already that anything I eat is immediately transformed into a bump - so it's not a baby bump but a chocolate slice bump! We'll see if it's still there in the morning - I could have sworn I had one last night too, but it had gone by this morning. I'm going to have to start taking morning and evening pictures to amuse you all!

ok, I just took another pic - it's very blurry, sorry - but the flash reflected badly. Will def get DH to do it next time.

Anyway - first pic is this morning, same as I posted before.
2nd pic is 10 mins ago, before dinner :shock: Maybe I should take another one after dinner! But I definitely have a bump now :cheer: There was an even bumpier pic, but it was also even blurrier...

IMG_1744-1.jpg

IMG_1751-1.jpg

Hi all!
Glad to see everyone is doing well.
Cute baby pics ladies! :D And bumps!!
We haven't taken any pics of Kian this week as he has had bad baby acne :( it's looking a bit better now though.

Sorry I haven't been on this thread much but I have been reading all your posts. I have had a horrendous few days. Kian's weight still isn't going up - we stopped trying to give him top ups as he wasn't interested. Anyway, I was put on a new regime by the local BFing advisor. I was to feed every 2 hours with baby on one boob whilst expressing from the other then feed him what I had expressed.. now every 2 hours to me (and everyone else i have asked) means for example start feeds at 12, 2, 4 etc so I set about this knowing it would be tiring but if it sorts everything out then ok.. that was thursday. Last night I was at the end of my tether. Sometimes a feed takes 40 minutes, by the time I change him etc there was sometimes only 20 minutes until the next feed. Last night I gave him a bottle just so I could get a bit of rest. I really couldn't continue.

So the woman came back today - turns out she meant leave 2 hours from the end of one feed to the start of the next. :shock: I could have hit her. :evil: But to be honest the thought of that for another 2 weeks or however long it takes is too much.
Kian needs to get bigger and stronger ASAP so he can feed better - it's a vicious circle! So we are going to give him 2 or 3 formula feeds a day and I will feed him in between and during the night. We'll see how it goes. They keep telling me he is 'fine' and this can just happen sometimes, but my gut instinct is he needs a boost and he has waited long enough.
I'm not going to feel guilty about it (well not too much anyway!) he has had a whole month more or less exclusively on the boob and that's more than lots of babies get. I've just had too many people giving me different advice, even health visitors from the same practice, some consistency would have been good!!

Sory for the self-centred post but just thought i would update!

Hope to get back to posting more soon!! DH just made a cute little ideo of Kian - it's going on our facebooks but I'll post a link to it for you Kitty!
xx

Hey ladies i hope your all keeping well. :) :hug:

Has anybody else been getting/had this like a pressure down below and really achy throbbing lady bits? I cant believe how uncomfy it is. Ive had these on and off all night and its driving me nuts and getting me all worried hence why i was still wide awake at 3.30 am :( I did call the MW and she rekoned it could be due to the position of bub's and the fact they may be laying on a nerve. But it still doesn't stop me worrying though. :(

Hello everyone :wave:

Babydust I am going to talk too the midwife at my 22 week appointment (if it doesn't get too bad before then) as she said she would book me in for physio, can she get hold of the belts of do I have too?

Kmac I totaly respect your descision and your discision is based on your mother instincts, always follow them you know whats best for your child. You have given him a wonderful start and I am sure you will continue to do the upmost for your little boy :hug: Well done :cheer:

Flossy I had the same when pg with Oli, infact i am dreading that happening again. It is all thje added pressure from bubba and it could be that bubba is on a nerve also.

The best thing you can do is put your feet up as much as you can hunny :hug:

Kitty :rotfl: it is hairy, though it isn't too dark. I had it when pg before but not as bad (maybe im having another girl :think: ) I am kind of greatful that it hasn;t icnreased down there, I am dreading having to use a mirror all again to do my feminine parts, its hard enough without a frigging great bush :rotfl:

Oh and Kitty lets see a new pic of your bumpy :dance:

How are you Trudy?

ROM, Mildy, Loola, Sookie and anyone I have missed, hope you all ok too! :hug:

Hey Ladies!

:wave: Great tummy pics! Kitty it does look like a bump to me. Just you wait, once you have it I bet you wish it gone.

Kmac, your decision sounds like a sane one. It's makes absolute sense. If b/feeding is not working then you have to try formula. B/feeding is not for everyone, anyway. And I know you're not stopping because it's not for you, but please don't feel bad about it. No one should judge you for it.

Babydust, I'm glad your appointment went well. It sounds like you're having a pretty smooth run with Zak.

ROM, George looks snug as a bug. Very cute.

Well, about the fires, things have been awful. As I said we're all in shock. And then last Sunday night there was a fire in my suburb and the fire brigade issue an urgent threat message, which means evacuate now or be prepared to stay and defend your house from ember attack. It was all very quick and we had to pack the car and leave again. Same as last time, it was just for one night and the fire was under control by the next day, but it sucks. There's an arsonist in the area. They're sure it was deliberately lit.

And then work is extremely hectic. I am trying to finalise details and organisation for a camp we are going on in 2 weeks time. I was put in charge 2 weeks ago and it's left me no other time to do my other work since then. So I worked all last weekend and the one before. Arghh!! I'm not paid enough as a teacher to do that! Anyway, hopefully things will settle soon.

Well I'm either 11 or 12DPO. I will probably test on Sunday morning.... I have no idea what to think about that.

Better go to work.

:wave:

Hi all :wave:

Thanks for your picture comments, I have passed them onto Oscar and he is loving the attention ;)

loola, aww that sucks having to TTC almost in competition with your friends. I was lucky that none of my friends were TTC at the same time but I can imagine that must be really difficult. Sounds like they are a bit jealous of you and your OH what with their copying. Just remember not to mention your name choices around them when you do get pregnant or they might steal them :hug:

kitty, I am very jealous that you can pass as one of your students :D And can I just say what a lovely, cute, little bump you have there :) I demand the before and after a meal pics!

ROM, George is gorgeous :D Well done :cheer:

babydust, sorry to hear the girls are playing up a bit :hug: Good luck with your driving lesson, when is it? I bet you'll be fine. I had a big crash and it was horrible getting back in the car after it but it did get easier every time I drove :hug: What a great weight Zak is :cheer:

tasha, :hug: for your SPD, I had it in pregnancy too and used to almost scream when turning over in bed. Do you have one of those pelvic belts? It did help me a bit!

Flossy lovely bump :cheer: Not long to go now :) If you are looking smaller, maybe LO has changed position which has made you look smaller :)

kmac, you're doing fab hun :hug: Just remember formula isn't the end of booby feeding. I'm sure if you want to, when Kian has put on a decent amount of weight, you can relactate and cut out the formula if you want to :hug:

Sookie, how scary for you :hug: I hope they catch the arsonist in your area! Good luck with testing :D

Hi to everyone else I've missed :hug:

Oscar seems to have developed like crazy since sitting up, he is getting into everything and is so interested in everything around him. We are trying to hold off until 6 months so we can start baby led weaning (as I am lazy and don't want to do purees :lol: ). I need to get a high chair now too, does anyone have any recommendations by any chance? I didn't really want to spend too much and found this one which I like because it has fruit on it! I'm not quite sure what criteria I should be looking at :oops:

Oh pic spam of Oscar in his jumperoo (which is the best ebay bargain I have ever bought)

img0302qi7.jpg

Hi girlies! Its Friday!! Wooooop! I love Fridays, last day at work, then a glass of wine, chilli and 24 to watch :) Im at my happiest on a Friday night.

Well Kirstie - I think you are doing totally the right thing, there is no point in stressing about his feeding, do whatever you think is best - you will know what Kian needs more than anyone :hug:

Kitty - you have such a cute bump! I want one like that! :D You are right of course about the 'competition' Ive found myself in. I actually read what I had written to you in the same sort of circumstances and discovered that my advice was crap :lol: I guess its easy to give advice when you are not in a situation isnt it!

Well I had a chat with Mike last night about my fears and the constant competition between us and him and he made me feel a lot better about our relationship anyway. After all, we are lucky that we both really want a child together and we are really in love - something we are not so sure about with them, Im sure that sounds horrible but we know him so well. He likes to buy things and thats what he does even with women, until he gets bored of his new toy. Im worried that a baby is the new toy that he wants, which he will get bored of quickly. He is such a selfish person. He wont even let his bride to be buy the wedding stationary she wants cos he thinks its too expensive. However, he bought himself 2 new tattoos that cost over £300 and a snake for £350 last week! Like I said, he has to have a new toy. He will be bored of the snake in a few months. Its his Mrs I feel sorry for, they havent been together very long and I dont think she really knows what he is like yet as its all been romance and weddings for them, once that is over I think reality is going to hit her very hard. :?

Ooh Sookie best of luck for testing! I hope no more fires are started, how could someone do that?!! Hopefully now that they caught the guy that started the other one whoever is doing it by you will think twice. :hug:

Flossy - you know you are always welcome here! you are one of the posse! :) your bump is fab!

I dont think ive even said how gorgeous George is yet! He is one handsome little fella! Cant wait to see more pics of him :)

Mildly - Oscar is such a cutie! and so happy! Thats so lovely to see :)

Hope everyone else is ok, Claire, Tasha, Chok, Sally, Welsh Pollly, Rach, Trudy Im sending you all big hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi all, a quick one so you don't worry that I haven't posted for 24 hours!

Expecting parents-in-law any minute, then driving them to my parents' house for a weekend stay (if a 3-hr drive, just me and in-laws whilst DH gets the train, isn't selflessness, I don't know what is :lol: ).

Wish me luck!

Will read all the posts when we return on Sunday... hope everyone's well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back