Ex chartstalkers pg or just taking a break!

Flossy :hug: :hug: its weird isnt it - although it is an amazing thing that we are going through sometimes it just hurts!! I was trying to explain that to Han and Dave tonight - its not that I dont love the whole thing but I am ready not to be pregnant any more - I wish I could be one of those women that are all serene through their pregnancy but in all honesty by now I am feeling it is hard work :(

Jane x

Thanks rom :hug: Im ready to have my body back now. I never realised how hard it is being pregnant and with 2 other yunger children to look after i find it hard let alone what itl be like when she's here. Family are just waiting for me to trip on this one and i really want to prove them wrong but even now im finding it hard. :(

Well ladies I think my worst nightmare may be happening.

I got up with Dave at 3.00 am to see him off to Exeter (about 4 hour drive away) once he had gone realised I was feeling "odd" . Went to the loo and I am passing a very bloody show - started to have period type pains so took a couple of paracetamol and have mananged to get back to sleep on and off.....

Gave up and got up now and I have had a clear out, if you know what I mean, and definately contraction type pains....... I have spoken to Dave and he is in Exeter - he will be able to head back up the M5 in about an hour once everything is set up and will try to get someone to meet him to do the other deliveries he has today as I explained I really think he is going to have a pretty special one of his own to do today :wink:

I'm having a cup of tea (although it is making me feel sick) and then am going to head back to bed - to see if I can slow everything down for a while....... If he cant make it back I do have my daughter and best friend on standby but I am really hoping he gets back......

Will let you know how it goes :grin:

Kitty and Flossy get your phones charged :D although I am wondering if I post this it will all stop.... method in my madness :D :D :D

jane x

Awww i hope this it it rom and if so hubby can make it back for you!!! :cheer: Definately go rest and take things easy. :D I cant wait to hear of any update's :D :cheer: :hug:

Wow ROM how exciting :cheer: Hope Dave is by your side and things are going nice and smoothly. Looking forward to seeing a pic of George :)

I would update and comment but there is a big pile of washing up with my name on it, waiting for me in the kitchen. Hope everyone is well :wave:

I'm sure ROM will be on here again shortly to give you the details, but it was a false alarm (so far...). I don't think she should get too comfortable though - I reckon George just stopped for a nap!

Babydust - lucky Zak to have big sisters who adore him! He is going to be so spoilt...

:wave: to everyone else. I haven't got out of bed before 10.30 the last two mornings :oops: but I'm still knackered! Need to do serious amounts of housework and sorting out. I looked at the diary last night and we have 4 - yes, 4 - free weekends between now and the baby being considered term. I had been thinking it was still 6 months away (it's not, of course) and that we had loads of time. Suddenly I'm realising just how much needs to be done and how organised we need to be!

Hi all - thanks Kitty, George is definately a typical man!! Dilated to just over 2cm on Saturday and then it all stopped.... Had a sweep yesterday late afternoon but so far only got bleeding and some nasty backache and irregular pains so it looks like it isnt going to work!! trying to get on with life and so going out and about today to see if walking can kick start it all off again.......

Will update you and Kitty when I have anything exciting to post :(

Jane x

Hi ladies! Just a quick message to say hello - I am still lurking, I just havent had a chance to post. I have been checking up to see how you are though ROM, I hope its not long for you now! I dreamt about you on the weekend actually, you were in a girl band, heavily pregnant with a tight sparkly blue dress on :lol: I was telling everyone that you were my friend and that I was so impressed that you could sing and do all the dance moves even though you were due to give birth anytime. :lol: I expected that George would have been born once I woke up, but he is obviously having too much fun doing his dance moves in you!

What a wonderful thing it is though, your little man is almost here, after everything you have been through, this really is such a fabulous ending! and beginning! :) :hug:

I really hope everyone else is doing well, sorry I havent got time to reply to everyones posts at the moment.

I shall leave you with the fact that my car cost me £185 :( and my cat cost £75 - he has some sort of parasitic infection (not fleas) he seems much better now he has medication and I should bloody well think so for £75! So my wedding fund is seriously dented after having all that to pay out for. I am gutted but hey ho, thats life.

Hi Everyone,

Just popping to say hi and that I hope you are all well. How exciting ROM! It mustn't be long now! :dance: :dance: :dance:

How are you all? How are you feeling Kitty, Flossy and Sadi? Hope that your pregnancies are going well.

Well I took clomid this month and we have tried. So I should know in a few weeks. I can't say I'm excited though. Still feel unsure about it all now.

I will pop back in soon.

xx

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
George was born at 12:02am on 11th February (this morning!!), weighing 7lb 13oz. ROM doesn't say how either of them are, but does say that he is gorgeous, so I take that to mean that both are doing well :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: Wahoo!!! Well done ROM!!! :cheer: :cheer: Welcome to the world baby George! :cheer: :cheer:

Hope everyone is well, sorry I haven't been on much things very hetic here :(

But baby seems to be doing well, the flutter are now teeny kicks and when I put my hand on my belly I can feel them! little teeny kicks :cheer:

I have midwife appointment today, though it will be nothing exciting :lol:

Heres a recent bumpy of me

bump16weeks.jpg

my pc is making some alarming chugging noises and that last message took 15 mins to post after I pressed submit, so think I'll keep this short!

Sorry for not updating you before - ROM did text me from the hospital at 10pm and 10.15pm last night to say it was all starting to happen, but I'd gone straight from work to a school governors' meeting, got home at 10, cooked myself some dinner and forgot to turn my mobile on till I got into bed at 11. :oops: By that time I'm afraid I didn't have the energy to get downstairs, turn on the computer, etc. I then got a text with the news at 1.40am, and I figured the post could wait till morning! :lol: So sorry to ROM for being a crap text buddy - but if you will have your baby in the early hours of the morning when all reasonable ppl are asleep, what can you expect?!

Sookie - lovely to hear from you again. Sorry you're feeling so ambivalent. I do know how you feel. I think it takes a bit of time to work through everything. I know I still haven't, despite everything... I don't think it all sinks in immediately - you've still got the hormones in your body, and you're on a bit of an adrenaline rush, determined to get back what you've lost.

Well, I really hope the clomid works for you and that you get the result you want. Do keep in touch!

Woooooop! Congratulations Jane and hubby! Cant wait to see George! :cheer: :cheer: Hope you are doing well and the labour wasnt too bad lady! :hug:

Great news ROM!!! Glad he's finally gracing us with his presence. Sounds like a short labour, lucky girl!!! Congrats to you and Dave. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hi Sookie, good to see you. :wave: Hope the Clomid works and that you start to feel better about things. :hug:

Hey ladies hope your all keeping ok?! :hug:
Well done jane thanks for the text. Welcome to the world baby George. :cheer: :hug:

Yay well done ROM :cheer: :cheer: Can't wait to see a picture of gorgeous George :cheer: Hope you are well and that you and the family are having fun bonding with your new addition :hug:

Also hi sookie :wave: Best of luck this cycle :D

Well done George and Jane! :dance: Really cant wait to see some pics and I hope the labour went OK. Congratulations :hug:

Good to hear from you Sookie :hug: :hug:

bumping us back to page 1.

Meant to say - Babydust, great pic of Zak!

aaargh, got to go, pudding is in oven and beeping at me

Well we are home and life is totally ruled by this little bundle of joy..... :D

Thought I would grab a couple of minutes while he has a cuddle with his dad to let you all know George Aaron was indeed born on Wednesday morning at 12.02 am - I realised I was in full labour around 6.00 pm on Tuesday - contractions coming every 9 mins or so - got to hospital at 10.00 pm ish - contractions down to 4 mins - moved to every 2 mins by 10.30 and then had my waters broken at 11.45 pm.... 2nd stage reported as 12 minutes and he shot into the world along with gallons of water at 12.02 am :D Midwife said he wasnt so much born as surfed into this world :D Not a tear or graze I have been so so lucky so far.....

Had far too many visitors and am hoping for a quieter day today so will grab some time to put up a photo but I just wanted to thank you all and wish anyone who have also had their babies congratulations and for all those waiting - god its worth every minute of the wait :D :D :D :D

Jane x

Yay for Jane and George! :cheer: Im so glad he didnt do you any damage! I cant wait to see the little man :hug:

I also meant to say that Zak is absolutely gorgeous Claire, so so handsome :)

Hi Sookie! :wave: Good luck for this month lady and hope to see more of you soon.

Hi to everyone else :wave:

Im getting excited, the closer it gets to the wedding, the closer it is to when we can start TTC again. :cheer: Mike has lost lots of weight and only has a drink on a Friday and Sat evening, which is pretty normal for a bloke I think, so Im hoping his little swimmers will be actually swimming when we start TTC again. I have lost half a stone over the last month so Im pleased with that, got another stone to go at least for me to be at my ideal weight, but I have over 5 months to the wedding so Im hoping it will be pretty easy. Im eating less than a 1000 calories a day but Im not feeling hungry at all, I guess its all psychological. If you really want to do it its easy, I havent missed chocolate or cakes at all. In fact when I had a triangle of toblerone for a treat the other day it killed my teeth so Im not going to bother at all! It wasnt that pleasurable anyway! Once I get into the swing of doing exercise on top of the diet Im sure the weight will drop off. I think we will start again in May/June time, I dont expect to get pregnant straight away, but then Ive had a bit of a head start, I hope then straight after the wedding it will be our turn! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back