***September 2016 Mummies***

Lander I must be nuts too - when i woke up i collected my fmu to test again... Slightly darker imo so feeling happy. Wish there was a way of measuring the exact level of hcg at home. Can you imagine how much better people would feel if they could do that!!

Actually that's what I'm doing with a CB-Digi once a week... Got 1-2 weeks (4wks pg) when I missed my period on the 1st, then 2-3 weeks (five wks pg) last weekend on the 8th and will do another one tomorrow on the 15th and hope for it to say 3 weeks (6 wks pg) etc :oooo:

Lander I must be nuts too - when i woke up i collected my fmu to test again... Slightly darker imo so feeling happy. Wish there was a way of measuring the exact level of hcg at home. Can you imagine how much better people would feel if they could do that!!

Actually that's what I'm doing with a CB-Digi once a week... Got 1-2 weeks (4wks pg) when I missed my period on the 1st, then 2-3 weeks (five wks pg) last weekend on the 8th and will do another one tomorrow on the 15th and hope for it to say 3 weeks (6 wks pg) etc :oooo:

I see!!! I'm actually off to buy a digi now haha!!!

Naomi - I had a private scan for £40 in my last pregnancy. Sadly that pregnancy wasn't successful but I was grateful to confirm my thoughts at the scan. Also, definitely tell the ceo. Its difficult to tell what stress does to us but it can't be good xx

Last edited:
Sleep, sleep and more sleep!! This is definitely one of my biggest pregnancy symptoms. lol. I need to stay out of my bed or I fall asleep...but it is sooooo comfy. So the "lil squirt" is now the size of a peppercorn they say. I am loving this kid already. I am so anticipating February 3rd so I can see him/her. Still having some neck and shoulder pain, but it is manageable. I am forever grateful to my DH for purchasing this heating pad for me. It definitely helps! :) I do think I am going to start making regular visits though to the chiropractor...I think it will help.

How is everyone feeling today?

Hi girls, I'm very pregnant over here! Proper sick feeling came today. I've had hyperemesis twice now so I took cyclizine this morning I had left over from when I was pregnant.

I'm also concerned I'm not "healthy" I almost died in August from pneumonia and was hospitalised for a week or so. I didn't have a period until October :S just a little concern if I'm deficient in anything. I will need iron tablets I'm guessing.

Ooo I fell asleep today gypsy, I got my 1yr old for a nap and 3yr old on sofa watching tangled and I zonked

MrsMcc, it is crazy how tired you get...guess we are growing a child within us! lol. Sorry to hear about your scary experience with pneumonia last August. I can understand your concern...just take care of yourself now and I am sure everything will be fine. The baby will take from you what they need to be healthy, you just have to worry about keeping yourself healthy. Taking your vitamins and eating right will help...plus all of those extra naps will too! ;-)

I see!!! I'm actually off to buy a digi now haha!!!

Naomi - I had a private scan for £40 in my last pregnancy. Sadly that pregnancy wasn't successful but I was grateful to confirm my thoughts at the scan. Also, definitely tell the ceo. Its difficult to tell what stress does to us but it can't be good xx

Sorry it wasn't good news for you, but yes I agree I'd rather know sooner if there was an issue. Going to see how work goes on Monday and potentially tell them next week.
Xxx

Argh I'm having a negative moment and need to snap out of it. Still not feeling pregnant apart from being a bit tired. Boobs aren't sore, haven't had a wave of nausea in a couple of days and headaches have gone. I had a car accident on the motorway and wrote off my car while I had my toddler in the car on December 23rd (which is I think why I ovulated a bit later than I thought) and ever since I had the positive test I keep getting this bad feeling that all the stress (which is ongoing trying to sort out insurance who are being total d****) has had a negative impact. Keep telling myself I need to chill out because all the stress is only going to make things more likely ..

Sorry I'm just driving myself a little bit insane at the moment! Hopefully the digital on Sunday will calm me down xxx

Naomi, I think it is perfectly normal to feel stressed and questioning things. I haven't had much nausea either and have felt pretty much normal. I am really tired and my breasts do hurt, but I have been telling myself that whatever is meant to happen will happen. The stress won't help so I just need to relax. I have just been praying and talking to the baby. Sending out positivity to it that it will grow with love and positive intentions. Hang in there...I hope you get your answers soon. Hugs to you.

I saw this on Facebook..."A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?" God said, "Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you." The baby asked, " who will protect me?" God said, " Your angel will defend you even if it means risking her life" The baby said, "God please tell me my angel's name." God said, "You will simply call her Mommy." :) I think this is how we all feel as moms...hugs to all of us that are carrying our little ones at this time and I hope all goes smoothly and we all end up with healthy babies.

Naomi, I think it is perfectly normal to feel stressed and questioning things. I haven't had much nausea either and have felt pretty much normal. I am really tired and my breasts do hurt, but I have been telling myself that whatever is meant to happen will happen. The stress won't help so I just need to relax. I have just been praying and talking to the baby. Sending out positivity to it that it will grow with love and positive intentions. Hang in there...I hope you get your answers soon. Hugs to you.

Thank you - that's actually really helped. What will be will be. Hopefully we will all be bringing these babies home this September :) xxx

I'm hoping to join you in here! Got a faint BFP this afternoon, just being a little hesitant for a few days just incase - only 9DPO and had a previous chemical last August.

Due date is the 28th :)

Edit: real name Jenny

Last edited:
Hi everyone joining u here by lmp due 25th September.. Feeling pretty normal at min but panicky due to previous mc but very early days xx

I'm hoping to join you in here! Got a faint BFP this afternoon, just being a little hesitant for a few days just incase - only 9DPO and had a previous chemical last August.

Due date is the 28th :)

Yay great to see you here!! :) xxx

Lots of us seem to have a history of mc etc so we shall have to try and be each others PMA cheerleaders :) here's to a happy and healthy 9/8 months for all of us xxx

Welcome Bobby and Kat and well said Naomi!! Here's to great pregnancies and very healthy babies for all of us! :)

Sorry to bring the tone down ladies but I need a moan. The sickness is just horrific. It's currently 5am and I've been up all night feeling sick and have just been sick. Every single minute of the day and night I feel nauseous, anything can set me off being sick, a smell or a bit of phlegm in my throat. It's honestly worse than I ever imagined it could be. I was ill first time around but rarely actually sick and generally a packet of salty crisps sorted me out. I was ill from week 5-15 so assuming it will be similar this time and I just don't know how I can possibly do this for another 8 weeks. I've been off work for 2 now, there's just no way I can go anywhere, certainly couldn't drive myself in or stand in front of a class of kids. It's really really getting me down, nothing is helping and I'm literally not getting any respite from it. Sorry to moan, trying to be quiet in the house and not wake my little boy up, husband is fast asleep and I'm sitting sobbing and feeling sorry for myself x

Sorry to bring the tone down ladies but I need a moan. The sickness is just horrific. It's currently 5am and I've been up all night feeling sick and have just been sick. Every single minute of the day and night I feel nauseous, anything can set me off being sick, a smell or a bit of phlegm in my throat. It's honestly worse than I ever imagined it could be. I was ill first time around but rarely actually sick and generally a packet of salty crisps sorted me out. I was ill from week 5-15 so assuming it will be similar this time and I just don't know how I can possibly do this for another 8 weeks. I've been off work for 2 now, there's just no way I can go anywhere, certainly couldn't drive myself in or stand in front of a class of kids. It's really really getting me down, nothing is helping and I'm literally not getting any respite from it. Sorry to moan, trying to be quiet in the house and not wake my little boy up, husband is fast asleep and I'm sitting sobbing and feeling sorry for myself x

Oh no :-( I'd do a trip to your doc and ask about anti sickness meds? Also have you got those sickness bands that go round your wrists? I found that sometimes helped last time around. Hope you feel better soon! It's horrible being so ill, the end result will be worth it though!! Xxx

Lots of us seem to have a history of mc etc so we shall have to try and be each others PMA cheerleaders :) here's to a happy and healthy 9/8 months for all of us xxx

Well said naomi!!!

So sorry about your sickness Bee - wasn't Kate Middleton like that? I know wirh some people it's very severe. Must be awful. I'm sat here with none and being worried about that too! Hope it gets better or you get some relief soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back