***September 2016 Mummies***

Hi September Mummies!

I'm due on the 10th 😊 My OH and nephews birthday! Xx

Welcome to all the new ladies, congratulations, I've added you all! X

Bee, I was very sick with my second pregnancy and I had to go to my doctor and ask for some anti-nausea meds. It was a lifesaver! I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. I hope it gets better for you very soon.

Also, welcome to all the new ladies that are joining us! :)

I do think I am going to start making regular visits though to the chiropractor...I think it will help.

Already seen mine, she's aware, we discussed a lot whilst I was ttc. We know I'm likely to have some SPD. I have hyper mobile hips, knees and ankles anyway and my cousin (mum's sister's daughter, so closest thing I have to a sister genetically) suffered quite badly with it, but then again her daughter was 10lb 13oz! (yes, she had a section).

So plan is to see her similar to seeing mw, monthly at first, moving to fortnightly and then weekly nearer to delivery etc.

Lander I must be nuts too - when i woke up i collected my fmu to test again... Slightly darker imo so feeling happy. Wish there was a way of measuring the exact level of hcg at home. Can you imagine how much better people would feel if they could do that!!

Actually that's what I'm doing with a CB-Digi once a week... Got 1-2 weeks (4wks pg) when I missed my period on the 1st, then 2-3 weeks (five wks pg) last weekend on the 8th and will do another one tomorrow on the 15th and hope for it to say 3 weeks (6 wks pg) etc :oooo:

I see!!! I'm actually off to buy a digi now haha!!!

All good, thankfully cb-digi was 3+ this morning *phew*

Hi to the new ladies :)

Argh feeling like a ball of nerves this evening. Doing a digi tomorrow morning (haven't done one yet ) - reeeally hoping it's 3+ although if it's 2-3 it's not necessarily a bad sign as think I ovulated late.

Hope everyone is feeling okay. Xxx

Ladies I feel so sick!!! I thought it was just first thing but not its taking over my morning and again after tea. Chicken breast is my new worst enemy - in fact any big chunk of meat I have to cut into is! Yuck! I can't last the day without naps and fall asleep in front of the to every night! Bring on the second trimester and the 'energy' people speak of!!!

On the bright side, I keep telling myself that at least I have symptoms to remind me- although teaching on Monday might be interesting as the morning sickness has come on over the weekend!

Hope you are all feeling ok :) xxx

Sorry to bring the tone down ladies but I need a moan. The sickness is just horrific. It's currently 5am and I've been up all night feeling sick and have just been sick. Every single minute of the day and night I feel nauseous, anything can set me off being sick, a smell or a bit of phlegm in my throat. It's honestly worse than I ever imagined it could be. I was ill first time around but rarely actually sick and generally a packet of salty crisps sorted me out. I was ill from week 5-15 so assuming it will be similar this time and I just don't know how I can possibly do this for another 8 weeks. I've been off work for 2 now, there's just no way I can go anywhere, certainly couldn't drive myself in or stand in front of a class of kids. It's really really getting me down, nothing is helping and I'm literally not getting any respite from it. Sorry to moan, trying to be quiet in the house and not wake my little boy up, husband is fast asleep and I'm sitting sobbing and feeling sorry for myself x

A hair went in my mouth yesterday morning- I was wretching for hours lol

A vein in a bit of chicken also has now put me off chicken for life!

I feel your pain!

xxx

Yes after my saying yesterday I felt fine I have woken up feeling bleurghhhhh :sick:

I too am going to do a digi but will wait till 6 weeks (next sat).

Best wishes to everyone xx

I just keep telling myself it's a good sign - I'm just very worried about some very clever year 6s busting me if I run out to be sick!

Help!!!!

Sorry you're feeling so sick ladies!

Did my digital and it's 2-3 weeks but not going to let that panic me as they're not hugely reliable are they, plus I might be less far along than I think. Got one more test so might wait til Thursday/Friday and try again xxx

Hello everyone!

Newbie here, self-calculated my ddate as 21st September.

So far no sickness, just the other end! (TMI, I know!!) Really happy to be pregnant but like a lot of you worrying at this crucial early stage that everything goes well.

I just keep telling myself it's a good sign - I'm just very worried about some very clever year 6s busting me if I run out to be sick!

Help!!!!

Haha Hannah I'm a year 6 teacher too, my class would absolutely know I was pregnant if I'd been in. As it happens I've been signed off for 2 weeks because the sickness is so horrendous, honestly never felt this ill in my entire life! Just awful.

I'm gonna get really dull If I keep noting every day that this is the longest I've ever been pregnant....

Fell asleep on the sofa yesterday afternoon (have to be really ill for that to happen normally!)

Dog is being rather protective, planted herself bewteen me and DsS yesterday, hope she doesn't get too over the top :oooo:

Well... the sickness started for me this morning! I was out walking the dog and had to rush back to the house.

I felt really queasy last night while in bed too.

If everything goes to plan I am due on the 20th of September.. I will post here again if anything changes xxxx

Hi ladies, finally confirmed my BFP this morning, so if I have a sticky bean I'll be due september 28th (my OHs birthday!!) xx

Hello everyone!

Newbie here, self-calculated my ddate as 21st September.

So far no sickness, just the other end! (TMI, I know!!) Really happy to be pregnant but like a lot of you worrying at this crucial early stage that everything goes well.

Ive had the other end too! Several times a day as if my body is making room! Haha

Well... the sickness started for me this morning! I was out walking the dog and had to rush back to the house.

I felt really queasy last night while in bed too.

Mine hit at night too before it moved to the mornings and now I have both! Brilliant! Afternoons are great though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back